Official Mornington Peninsula Tourism Guide & Checklist
By Web Matrix Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You'll find endless bay and ocean surf beaches, more than 50 vineyard cellar doors, fine restaurants and Australia's top golf courses on the Mornington Peninsula - and it's all just an hour's easy freeway drive from Melbourne.
The Mornington Peninsula app lets you discover everything you need to know about this small but beautiful region before you leave home. Here's what you can do:
*Create a checklist of the attractions, activities or accommodation destinations you wish to visit
* View a map of your destinations checklist
* Choose accommodation from more than 140 options around the coast and hinterland
* Browse through more than 60 restaurants and cafes including winery restaurants
* Keep up to date on our events year round
* Review our magnificent world class golf courses
* Build your 'favourites' list of attractions, including day spas, grand gardens, arts and heritage, shopping, wildlife and adventure
*Use maps, the 'Near Me' feature and your phone's GPS to plan touring
The Mornington Peninsula is a magnificent year-round destination, with luxury accommodation, more than a dozen beaches along 3 coastlines, beautiful walks and drives, 18 golf courses and 50 cellar doors serving some of Australia's finest pinot noir and chardonnay.
What's New in Version 1.2
Update for use with older versions of IOS