The Official Roland-Garros 2016 Tournament App
By Fédération Française de Tennis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Official Roland-Garros 2016 Tournament app
Qualifying starts on Monday 16 May and main draw competition starts on Sunday 22 May.
The famous tournament comes live to you on iPhone and iPad with compelling features:
- Scoring alerts for your favorite players and notifications about event coverage
- Live point-by-point scores and results with enhanced insights powered by IBM SlamTracker
- Personalized news and photo galleries
- Schedules and draws of all events
- Player bios & stats
Stay tuned with multichannel information:
- Video highlights and official interviews
- Official Roland-Garros radio
- Tournament live blog
- Roland-Garros social wall
- Roland-Garros official online shop
- Roland-Garros ticketing website
- Event guide
What's New in Version 2.0.236
Exciting new updates for Main Draw:
-Access real-time match statistics straight from the homepage
-Enter the RG Contest to play for the title
Better Than the Actual Tournament
Scores section is excellent, with a time line of the match and interesting stats.
However, the draw presentation is too simplified, making it practically impossible to see who is on which side, and what the next round matches will be.
It still beats the GS tournament that doesn't even have lights on any courts.
Don't know what the other reviews are saying?!
Super easy to use, almost a copy of the Aus Open app which worked flawlessly.
Don't hesitate to download.
I have had this app for 4 years and keep waiting for it to work. Each update is full of fluff and does not fix the substance. The matches do not update in real time. The schedule for the day comes up blank. This is the worst sports app I own and I own a lot.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 20, 2016
- Version: 2.0.236
- Size: 95.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Federation Francaise de Tennis
- © 2016 Fédération Française de Tennis. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.