By Transactional Web, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply the best Sudoku experience on any platform. Whether you are looking for automatic pencil marks, error correction, or intelligent hinting, Official Sudoku's beautifully designed interface allows you to focus on your game without tedious scribbling getting in your way.
What our users are saying:
“This game is AMAZING. Everything about the interface is elegantly simplistic, and fully functional.”
“The attention to aesthetic is really what makes this game shine.”
“Much more handsome than other Sudoku apps… I would highly recommend…”
“Well conceived and executed.”
“My favorite [Sudoku] and I have tried a bunch.”
• Beautifully symmetric games
• Responsive touch interface
• Support for Japanese numbers
• Automated pencil marks
• Intelligent hinting
• Real-time guess verification
• Impossible-guess prevention
• Unlimited undos
• Support for both portrait and landscape modes
• Animated control panels
• Full solutions
• Five difficulty levels - from Beginner to Genius
Endless hours of addictive fun!
This version features localization for Japanese, German, Italian, and English.
This version is optimized for iPad.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
• Fixed issue with new game confirmation being asked on first launch.
We'd like to express special thanks to all our customers and would appreciate any feedback you might have.
Happy so far
I've downloaded two Sudoku apps so far, and right now I prefer this one to Sudoku Uno. Uno is much prettier, but the user interface is pretty arcane. This one is much more straightforward and easy to use. As with the other, I'd like to see the pencil suggestions vary in size based on the number of possibilities left: the fewer the larger. And I'd like an autocomplete option so I don't have to go through and enter all the squares for which there's just one possibility left at the end of the game when all the real solving's been done.
I was just now playing a game at Hard. Put iPad down. Picked it up a moment later, only to realize I'd brushed "New Game" by accident.
1. Add confirm to new game.
2. Remember "pencil" on/off settings. Hate having to reenable it every time I take a break from the game.
3. FIX BEGINNER MODE. First time I played I played at beginner level which was really hard. Then I tried Easy, the next level, and it was ten times EASIER than beginner. Err??
Love it but honestly with the above, 2 is the rating from me. Got issues, but once those are fixed, this'll rock. ;)
Puzzle Designs Are Beautiful! Pencil Marks Hard To Read.
This Sudoku app has very beautiful puzzle designs. But, I find the pencil marks very difficult to read. The pencil marks are very faint. Also, in landscape mode, the placement of the keyboard entry pads are on the right side of the screen, which is awkward for left handed players (like myself).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 10, 2010
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Transactional Web, Inc.
- © 2010 by Transactional Web, Inc. games, solutions, and hits. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.