The Official Universal Orlando® Resort App
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put everything you need to know about your vacation in the palm of your hand. Download The Official Universal Orlando ResortTM App. It’s free!
It’s the easy way to:
· Purchase select single and multi-day theme park tickets in the app and go straight to the gate with your mobile ticket.
· Check ride, show and attraction wait times at home, on the go or in the parks.
· Customize your park experience using filtered lists and the map to plan your day.
· Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the parks.
· Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
· Create your own favorites list.
· Guests with visual disabilities can access Voiceover support to better utilize the app and enhance their in-park experience.
· Share your Universal Orlando Resort experience on Facebook and Twitter.
· Explore the parks using detailed maps and photo navigation with the “Guide Me” feature.
-Guide Me photo navigation features are only available when visiting Universal Orlando Resort.
-Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.6
Now there's a new and better way to purchase select theme park tickets directly from the app!
A new clean interface for purchasing tickets.
A brand new "My Tickets" menu section where you can access tickets purchased from your phone and show it at the gate.
Same great emailed PDF as a backup.
Florida Resident tickets will not be available in this version, but can be purchased from the Universal Orlando website.
Only tickets purchased directly from within the mobile app on the phone they were purchased from will be available in the “My Tickets” section of the app.
Your phone will need to be presented at the gate with all guests in the party present.
Universal Orlando App
Overall great app. Used every day of my visit. Walking directions to rides and shows was great if a little off on specific arrival points. One suggestion is Guest Service times and service offered at each location. If you have an issue in any park or hotel see the concierge first and ask them specific questions before hitting guest services.
The app works well with the maps and location, but the wait times were rarely correct, and at times way off. Also, the app kept freezing on my phone, which is a brand new iPhone 6s. None of my other apps have frozen, just this one. Overall I wasn't impressed with this app, and will not recommend it to my friends, sorry.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 71.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2016 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.