The Official Universal Orlando® Resort App
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put everything you need to know about your vacation in the palm of your hand. Download The Official Universal Orlando® Resort App. It’s free!
It’s the easy way to:
· Check ride, show and attraction wait times at home, on the go or in the parks.
· Explore the parks using detailed maps and photo navigation with the “Guide Me” feature.
· Customize your park experience using filtered lists and the map to plan your day.
· Create your own favorites list.
· Share your Universal Orlando® Resort experience on Facebook and Twitter.
· Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
· Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the parks.
· Guests with visual disabilities can access Voiceover support to better utilize the app and enhance their in-park experience.
– Guide Me photo navigation features are only available when visiting Universal Orlando® Resort.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
• Expanded Seasonal Events content – once an event begins, guests will be able to explore detailed information and content in the all-new Events section.
• Find exclusive special offers available to American Express cardholders while in the parks.
Worked for me! Handy app.
I didn't see a single decent review but I gave this app a shot anyway. It worked seamlessly for me and the map was quite handy all day in the park. Wait times were accurate as far as I saw. A few features could be added to make it more comprehensive, but it worked consistently and well all day in the park.
Update: 2nd day in the park; worked great again. I saw wait times updated at a rude and immediately the app updated to match.
App worked great!
I used this app today in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. The wait times in the app matched the times posted at the beginning of the lines. It didn't crash on me at all. I like how I was able to filter to show only one park at a time and I was able to filter to see which rides had a single rider line. This app shows bathrooms, dining options, rides, shows, and where you are at that moment. It worked great!
WORTHLESS - crashes on opening
If somehow you manage to actually open the app without it crashing, don't worry, it will crash soon thereafter. How does a huge company like Universal even allow this? This app has not worked in at least six months, maybe even a year. I say this as a corporate high level executive of one of the largest companies in the world. Were I in charge of the division that is responsible for putting out this product, or farming it out, I would fire the person that has made the decision to continue to allow this app to be on the market.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 08, 2015
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.