Offline Pages Pro - Offline Browser to Save Entire Website
By Codium Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Offline Pages Pro is the world’s most advanced offline browser. Download entire websites with all formatting, documents, video, and client-side interactivity, so you can browse offline — without any Internet connection.
• No. 1 offline browsing app for over 5 years!
• Top 3 app in the United States on iPad launch day, No. 1 everywhere else (April 2010)
• Saved pages from over 3 million websites
• The tool of choice for tens of thousands of private and public companies
OUR USERS SAY
"You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required.” -Appolicious
"A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app." -Vancouverite
"I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?” -AppSage
• Pay less for cellular bandwidth
• Avoid flaky and insecure public Wi-Fi
• Browse websites on subway or airplane
• Enjoy ultra fast page loading
• Backup, archive and preserve important websites
• Extend Intranet to employee-owned devices
• Prepare for emergencies
SPECTACULAR EASE OF USE
To save a page or a website for offline reading, touch the share button while surfing web in Safari or app’s built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac directly to your device by mail or using a browser extension.
POWERFUL AND EXTENSIBLE
Trusted by creative professionals, global sales teams and marketing firms, Offline Pages Pro is simply the most capable offline browser you can find on any platform. We built it using the proprietary technology which allows cloning almost any HTML5 website so it can run offline with unprecedented precision. Offline Pages Pro supports many web products and frameworks out of the box, like AJAX, jQuery, Angular, TypeKit, Krpano, Wix, Squarespace, as well as generic HTML5 video, lightboxes, slideshows, and 3D panoramas. Support for new web frameworks can be added using developer API or website-specific settings.
• Capture complex pages with pixel precision, full interactivity, and working links
• Save embedded HTML5 video and audio (self hosted or from supported hosting providers)
• Save websites that require login and password
• Detect important links and multi-page articles automatically
• Download up to 50,000 pages per website
• Pause downloads automatically when device leaves home Wi-Fi coverage
• Update websites automatically in background
• Enjoy modern, beautiful browser with tabs and bookmarks
• Make fullscreen presentations of downloaded websites
• Organize pages using folders and tags
• Search pages in Spotlight
• Synchronize with all of your iPads, iPhones, and Macs
• Import and export downloaded websites
• Import local websites from Mac or PC
• Save Office or PDF documents from email or web
• Annotate and email pages as static PDF documents
• Add links and documents from other apps using Offline Pages extension
• Export pages and documents to other apps like GoodReader or Microsoft Office
• Multitask in split view
• Print to PDF or AirPrint printer
• Install extensions or bookmarklets in most mobile and desktop browsers
• Set up secret mailbox to add links by email
Offline Pages Pro comes with advanced website-specific settings and developer API which allow customizations of crawling, caching, and runtime rules, blocking unwanted URLs, and more. Developers can use Offline Pages API for automation, sending offline forms, or building hybrid offline apps on Offline Pages platform.
Need a turnkey solution? We offer a range of custom offline products that are branded and fine-tuned to your business requirements and style. Visit http://codiumlabs.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or more information.
We stand by our 12-hour reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in settings > About, or email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.7
New in Version 2.7
- Swipe to access frequent functions in Saved Pages view.
- See how much storage your websites are using in Settings > Manage Storage.
- Support for internationalized domain names (IDN).
- Improved support for Wix, Typekit, jQuery Forms, jQuery Validation, and other frameworks.
- Bug fixes and interface improvements
Previously in Version 2.6
- Added support for Offline Kiosk for iPad. Offline Kiosk allows you to turn your downloaded website into a perfect offline kiosk with Secure Fullscreen, Offline Forms, Idle Timer, Night Mode, automatic background updates, and more.
- Improved support for many web products: Adobe Web Fonts, HYPE.js, MathJax, Wix.
Works well, helpful developer
I bought this app so I could have a local copy of a website I made in order to show potential sponsors what my non-profit association does. This app does exactly that.
I did have a type of slideshow on the site that wasn't showing up in the saved version of the site, but I emailed the developer and they updated it that day so it would save and display the slideshows offline. I'm very happy with the app.
Codium Labs and their apps are great. This app has a great UI and is very easy to use. The pages are fully functional and even maintain technical effects. I had one problem with my site (which was a mess code-wise), Codium Labs had my problem solved within hours. I highly recommend this app.
Definitely a pro!
The app is very good and functional to what it does, it also has a 5 star customer service. I had a small specific request for my needs and the team was ready to help me right away.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Codium Labs LLC
- © 2016 Codium Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.