Offline Pages Pro: Save Full Websites with Video, PDF & Office Documents
By Codium Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages and entire websites with all the formatting, documents, and rich media*, and view them offline without Internet connection.
*** Top #3 app in US App Store on launch day ***
*** Saved pages from over 3 million websites ***
*** The most accurate offline browser available today ***
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a special browser button.
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Our technology allows most HTML5 websites to run as functional offline apps
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Automatic updates that run in background **
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Granular crawler settings
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* HTML5 audio and video must be in formats natively supported in iOS
** Subject to iOS multitasking limitations
What's New in Version 2.4
New in 2.4:
- Dynamic fullscreen mode on iPhone.
- iTunes Sharing:
a) Export of previously downloaded websites as reusable .offlinePages packages.
b) Import of .offlinePages packages created on other devices.
c) Import of locally stored documents or websites previously downloaded with SiteSucker, wget, or similar tools.
- Support for Action and Share Extensions implemented by other apps, including Dropbox, Microsoft Office, Evernote, and many more.
- Improved download reliability:
a) Automatic pausing of active downloads when iOS forces the app to sleep to preserve battery life.
b) Automatic resuming of paused downloads on app relaunch.
- Public Offline Pages API and support for offline web apps built specially for Offline Pages. You can now link to Offline Pages rules in your pages using LINK element.
- Improved support for many web products and technologies, including TypeKit, Krpano, Wix, Squarespace, and more.
- Improved support for generic HTML5 interactive features such as 3D panoramas, HTML5 document viewers, and photo slideshows.
- Bug fixes.
Previously in 2.3
- Support for iOS 8, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Support for Background Fetch and silent Push Notifications for synchronization.
- "Save to Offline Pages” Share Extension.
Needs some improvements
I really love this app, it is fantastic in saving pages, plus I can use it as an internet browser. But it lacks some features that a normal browser have, like the bookmarks thing, the main page for the app (browser), the favorites. Every time I need to access some pages that I need to browse only (not saving), I had to write the full url, which is frustrating, I really wish this app to have bookmarks beside the saved pages main feature, and url suggestions, like safari, which will ease our works. I really waited for this update to include this features but it doesn't, I really wish you to include them in next updates, thank you.
Good App, Great Support
I was very impressed by the promptness and professionalism of the developer, who helped me troubleshoot a difficulty I was having getting embedded music files to download properly. He not only gave me detailed directions, but actually tested them on the site that I was having trouble with. Thanks to this help, this app will be able to do exactly what I need it to do: display my organization's webpage for presentations at various events without having to worry about wifi. One star off for the design not being intuitive enough to troubleshoot myself.
Fantastic. Takes out all the guesswork.
At first I was confused about the settings then Andrei patiently explained to me how they should be set. When I still had problems with a particularly odd website Andrei created a site-specific tweak that automates the settings and enabled me to download the entire website of some 800 pages in 10 minutes. The customer service is great! And the app is also great. Could do with a more detailed user guide which Andrei said they are working on. Highly recommended.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Codium Labs LLC
- © 2015 Codium Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.