Offline Pages Pro - Browser with full website download & PDF document reader
By Codium Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages and entire websites with all the formatting, documents, and rich media*, and view them offline without Internet connection.
*** Top #3 app in US App Store in Apr/2010 ***
*** Saved pages from over 3 million websites ***
*** The most accurate offline browser available today ***
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a handy browser bookmark.
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Our technology allows most HTML5 websites to run as functional offline apps
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Automatic updates that run in background **
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to email@example.com.
* HTML5 audio and video must be in formats natively supported in iOS
** Subject to iOS multitasking limitations
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Offline Pages is now a 64-bit app
- Redesigned fullscreen mode
- Improved AJAX, YouTube and Vimeo support
- In-app sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Evernote and many more.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app. As other reviewers observed, it isn't exactly speedy, and downloading works best within the app (though still viable with app in background), but if you keep those things in mind, it's easy to work around them -- for instance, I load in the evenings near my wifi hub, walk away to do other things, and come back later to check in and load the next pages.
I have a wi-fi only iPad, and I wanted to be able to show clients my portfolio website when I had no connectivity.
I first needed to know if my Wordpress site would work ok in the app. I emailed the company and got a response within 30 minutes telling me it would, and offering to help if I had any problems.
I bought the app the next day, and, with no issues whatsoever, I now have a local version of my site. Thanks to the full screen option, it actually makes a better presentation than the online version in Safari.
Highly, highly recommended.
Works tremendously well
I travel a lot for work and my only time to really catch up with the various websites I read is when I sit on a plane. This app really works well for surfing and can highly recommend it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 07, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Codium Labs LLC
- © 2014 Codium Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.