Offline Pages - Browser with offline web page reader
By Codium Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages with all the formatting, images, and entire linked pages, and view them offline without Internet connection.
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a handy browser bookmark.
*** Top #3 app in US App Store in Apr/2010 ***
*** Saved pages from over 3 million websites ***
*** The most accurate offline browser available today ***
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
Designed for Productivity
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Support for HTML5 content
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Add pages by e-mail or using a browser button
What Our Users Say
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"
Optional upgrade to Offline Pages Pro unlocks additional features:
- Save complete websites by following links automatically
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Complete control over which pages to download
- Auto-update pages in background (great for blogs!) *
- Organize pages with tags and mark them as read/unread.
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to email@example.com.
* Subject to iOS multitasking limitations
What's New in Version 2.2
- Support for iOS 8, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Support for Background Fetch and silent Push Notifications for synchronization
- Share extension
- Improved fullscreen on iPhone
- Bug fixes and minor improvements across the board.
HTTRACK or wget for iOS
I'm not sure what the Nay-ser was referring to, but OP works better at defining the download parameters than even HTTRACK. I've been using it for years without a problem. Best web ripper out there. Of course these kind of programs are not for the casual user and may require many retries before a rip recipe works the way you want it to.
I only wish I could xfer collections between HTTRACK/wget and vice versa on my PC. That is the only limitation. And I actually use the Pro version, but iTunes would not let me write a review for it. GET IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
DON'T BUY IT!!!
It doesn't work!!! You'll be abel to see the page you save, but you won't be abel to move forward
This app does what it claims. I have Been using it on a daily basis. The option to choose how much of the entire website you want for future viewing and being able to use the automatic updates feature (while I sleep) is just awesome sauce for me.
Seriously I think the negative reviewers don't understand what the app can do or how to set it up. So they just vote it down. Not cool.
I enjoy the different ways to save to Offline... I tend to use the bookmarklet the most so I can swipe back and forward on safari.
Maybe u can add this in future updates? Not comfortable for me to use back forward arrows at bottom of offline browser. If changed, I would use the app as my regular browser.
Please clarify: I hope you have or are going to include the media part that you are offering as a separate app. in an update to your PRO USERS.
We have already paid you for the Pro version. Now to be able to see different media offline... We will have to pay full price again plus more to get the new media option??? This seems wrong to me.
Do we Pro users already have this new media option in the pro version recent update?
Or do we have to buy the whole product again, being charged again for Pro version plus the new media feature? So then you have now collected the price of pro version twice?? Plus extra for media part?
I WOULD LIKE THE NEW MEDIA OPTION that is being described as more in depth than the Pro version already includes. I am confused now. Could u please clear up how to just get this upgrade without charging me again for entire app.?
Thanks in advance
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Codium Labs LLC
- © 2014 Codium Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Offline Pages Pro$4.99