By Codium Labs LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
◆ Users choice - top #3 app in US App Store on launch day!
◆ The most accurate offline browser available on any platform.
◆ Saved pages from over 3 million websites.
Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages with all the formatting, images, and entire linked pages, and view them offline without Internet connection.
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a handy browser bookmark.
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
Designed for Productivity
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Support for HTML5 content
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Add pages by e-mail or using a browser button
What Our Users Say
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"
Optional upgrade to Offline Pages Pro unlocks additional features:
- Save complete websites by following links automatically
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Complete control over which pages to download
- Auto-update pages in background (great for blogs!) *
- Organize pages with tags and mark them as read/unread.
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to email@example.com.
* Subject to iOS multitasking limitations
What's New in Version 2.10
Version 2.10 fixes a problem with saved page access on iOS 7 and 8.
Previously in Version 2.9:
- Added diagnostics and logging for power users
- Improved support for Wix, Typekit and many other web products
- Bug fixes and usability improvements.
HTTRACK or wget for iOS
Nice update, feels crisper and faster. One difference is the new version doesn't show the local path in the cached copy. Can't wait for further updates, like ability to specify file types to download, and the ability to zip a cached copy for transfer to a network, cloud, or an eBooks reader. Good to see you back in the race.
I'm not sure what the Nay-sayer was referring to, but OP works better at defining the download parameters than even HTTRACK. I've been using it for years without a problem. Best web ripper out there. Of course these kind of programs are not for the casual user and may require many retries before a rip recipe works the way you want it to.
I only wish I could xfer collections between HTTRACK/wget and vice versa on my PC. That is the only limitation. And I actually use the Pro version, but iTunes would not let me write a review for it. GET IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
Quite helpful functionality.
It seems to worked well
We take it on overseas flight without internet and continues to do research on our travel cities. Pretty cool.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Codium Labs LLC
- © 2016 Codium Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Offline Pages Pro$4.99
- Offline Pages Pro$1.99