Offline Pages - Browser with offline web page reader
By Codium Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages with all the formatting, images, and entire linked pages, and view them offline without Internet connection.
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a handy browser bookmark.
*** Top #3 app in US App Store in Apr/2010 ***
*** Saved pages from over 3 million websites ***
*** The most accurate offline browser available today ***
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
Designed for Productivity
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Support for HTML5 content
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Add pages by e-mail or using a browser button
What Our Users Say
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"
Optional upgrade to Offline Pages Pro unlocks additional features:
- Save complete websites by following links automatically
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Complete control over which pages to download
- Auto-update pages in background (great for blogs!) *
- Organize pages with tags and mark them as read/unread.
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Subject to iOS multitasking limitations
What's New in Version 2.2
- Support for iOS 8, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Support for Background Fetch and silent Push Notifications for synchronization
- Share extension
- Improved fullscreen on iPhone
- Bug fixes and minor improvements across the board.
HTTRACK or wget for iOS
I'm not sure what the Nay-ser was referring to, but OP works better at defining the download parameters than even HTTRACK. I've been using it for years without a problem. Best web ripper out there. Of course these kind of programs are not for the casual user and may require many retries before a rip recipe works the way you want it to.
I only wish I could xfer collections between HTTRACK/wget and vice versa on my PC. That is the only limitation. And I actually use the Pro version, but iTunes would not let me write a review for it. GET IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
DON'T BUY IT!!!
It doesn't work!!! You'll be abel to see the page you save, but you won't be abel to move forward
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Codium Labs LLC
- © 2014 Codium Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Offline Pages Pro$4.99