Offline Topo Maps
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Offline Topo Maps (OTM) is a simpler version of our full-featured backcountry app, Gaia GPS.
OTM is the best simple topo app on the App Store, with the best maps, and the best support. Get in touch with the six+ hikers that develop OTM at firstname.lastname@example.org
* download maps of the entire world
- USGS topo maps and aerial imagery
- OpenStreetMap-based topo and road maps of the world
- USGS topos for Alaska and NRCan topos for Canada
- highest resolution USGS topos on the App Store
* fast, functional, stable, and easy-to-use for even novice hikers
* mark waypoints and get guidance to and from places
* use metric, imperial, or nautical units
* display coordinates in Decimal, UTM, MGRS, DMS, or Decimal Minutes
* fully auto-rotatable for widescreen maps and other views
►► Gaia GPS & GaiaPro Subscriptions
Offline Topo Maps will work beautifully without upgrades, but you also can upgrade to the full version of Gaia GPS from within Offline Topo Maps. From there, you could also buy a GaiaPro subscription. GaiaPro costs 3.99/month or 39.99/year.
• TURN OFF auto-renewal via the main Settings app: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Lo nuevo en la versión 6.0
Apple Watch support. View topo maps on your wrist, offline.
Grid view. You can now view your waypoints and maps in a grid with large thumbnails.
If you have a moment to leave us a review on iTunes, we really appreciate your support!
Also, please send us some feedback, at email@example.com
Reseñas de clientes
Awesome Handheld GPS Replacement!!
This application went far above my expectations. I am an avid backpacker and have traditionally taken a handheld Garmen device with me as an addition to map/compass. This trip I left the Garmen at home and used this app - on a 60 mile hike through the smokies and Appalacian Trail. Here are my findings:
-Great Battery Life while using the app and keeping the phone in airplane mode. Better than the AAAs I had to lug with my GPS.
-GPS was incredibly fast and accurate (with IPhone 6 at least). The old Garmen took 3 minutes to find the satellites and this licks in within seconds, even down in the forest.
-Map accuracy was good, and used in conjunction with a local trail map was perfect. Pro's know to always take a map and GPS for safety, and this combo was perfect. My old Garmen GPS maps were outdated anyhow and they wanted me to pay to upgrade, and these USGS maps are a perfect balance of functional trails and cost!
-Great controls: using the iPhone control, pinch to zoom, double tap, etc are so much easier than the old joystick style devices and the huge screen is great and far superior to the small LCD you get on those other devices.
-Less Weight; I was carrying my phone for emergencies anyhow, and now I'm using it and have reduced my weight by .3 lbs without the Garmen and extra batteries it needed.
Thanks for making such a great product! I look forward to continued updates and features!
This does work very well
We use it to locate field tile. It does the job. Only wish there were a newer map. The one we get from the county as the county tile runs and are more up to date. Unless there is a change in mother earth, these work. This app is well worth it. And it works with a Dual xgps150, I say this because my iPad is wifi only. We tested it using an apple phone and the topo maps showed my location and the apple phone showed the right location, but wrong place, about 75 yards off. All I can say, it works. If you get the app, read the help section. That I over looked. Just remember, to set the section you want and save it to load into the main map.
Love the App
This app has been exactly what I hoped for. It lets me download maps while I'm at home on my wifi and then I can access them when in the backcountry. The GPS on my iPad even works when I have no service and show my location on my topo map. I have not had a problem with the maps at all. I'm glad I bought them.
- Categoría: Navegación
- Actualizado: 21/04/2015
- Versión: 6.0
- Tamaño: 30.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Portugués, Ruso, Sueco
- Vendedor: Trailbehind, INC.
- © 2010-2015 TrailBehind INC.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Upgrade to Gaia GPS$9.99
- Gaia Pro Subscription$19.99