This is your chance to experience the thrill of driving Monster Trucks, desert Trucks and 4x4 off-roaders over amazing jump filled tracks.
Experience cutting edge graphics, ground breaking physics and adrenaline-filled excitement in Offroad Legends 2!
Offroad Legends 2 features:
• More detailed and complex graphics and physics than ever
• More than 64 amazing tracks to beat
• 16 ultra detailed vehicles to unlock and drive
• Turn based multiplayer via GameCenter
• MFI Controller support
• Playground for the kids (No damage, easy tracks)
• Monster trucks, Desert trucks, 4x4 offroaders, Oldtimers!
• Real World car sounds
• Vehicle tuning
• ground breaking car dynamics with detailed part simulation (flapping/detachable doors etc.)
• Collect the parts of premium super cars to unlock them
• 4 game modes (Racing, Transporter, Destruction, Lava Jump)
• Weather Effects
• Customizable touch controls
• GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements
• Explosions and more Explosions!
Enjoy this petrol-laced fun!
Get ready for a hot new update for Offroad Legends 2!
- New Oldtimer Pro Cup with 8 tracks to conquer.
- New oldtimer car Moon
- New premium car Rocket. Collect parts in the game to unlock this Hotrod beast
- Fixed music glitch
- Some bonus car parts are easier to get
**If you enjoy playing Offroad Legends 2, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Best 99¢ Game on App Store
I first discovered this franchise with Sahara, I loved it, but finished it, so I found the two other free Legends games, loved them, and finished them. I still kept on playing over and over though, even after getting three stars on every track... So I finally broke down and rummaged through my couch cushions to purchase Legends 2, assuming that it would be a little more lengthy in the career mode.
I am not disappointed.
To begin, like the other Legends games, the game is beautiful- great graphics, real time damage, graceful physics, and colorful changing backgrounds. If that were all, I would still love it. But on top of that, the gameplay is intuitive, responsive, and challenging. I have to try several times to get three stars sometimes, but I succeed. That's the key to a good mobile game- it should challenge, but not anger the player. This one features a neat rewards system too- pick up little badges to earn parts to new vehicles. Getting to them on some levels adds an extra challenge!
I couldn't wait to finish this game before writing a review, so I hope that I'm not disappointed later in the career. But at this point, I'm not sure what these guys could do to disappoint me. It's just the best side scroll driving game ever made for the App Store. Indeed, it is probably one of the best games, period.
Thanks for helping me waste hour upon hour, Dogbyte! I can't wait for Legends 3!
I’d give this 10 stars if I could! First thing that got me was, “omg those graphics 0.0” seriously, the graphics are like something out of a high budget Xbox game! First level and I was hooked normally I don’t like games about cars/racing/etc but my bro dose so he got this game and since we r on da same cloud my phone got it to I thought at first “eh I’ll just delete it” then I thought; “well.. how bad can it be?” And boy was I glad I opened the app! This has gotta be the only game about cars that I like it’s super addicting and super high quality I absolutely love it! When it got to the, would u like to rate it thing or whatever I was like heck yea! Instant 5 stars! 10 if I could tho :3 and that’s all I got, Imma go back to doing stupid stunts over hills/cliffs that would certainly get me killed if it was irl XD ok bye
shades out ✌️
One of the best games I've played on my phone, I can't put it down, the graphics are some of the most detailed, hard to believe its only .99 cents. Only problem I've got is trying to get past "Old Timer Pro Stage 3", I can't figure it out, the car don't back up fast enough to make it up the wooden platform, and have tried to find a walk through for it and can't find any yet. Till I beat it I can't go no farther. I know once I figure it out it will probably be simple, but by far the best game ever.
- Dogbyte Games Kft.
- 83.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dogbyte Games Kft.
- In-App Purchases
- Tracks and Stock Cars $0.99
- Educator $0.99
- Taurus $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.