By Dogbyte Games Kft.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drive the most amazing offroad vehicles of all time in this extreme hill climbing madness! Crash the barriers and fly above bottomless chasms with Monster Trucks, 4x4 off-roaders and six-wheeled Behemoths!
Use your best skills to beat the most mind blowing tracks and be the ultimate Offroad Legend!
* Featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy
* This is the best physics racer we've enjoyed for some time. - Modojo.com
* Solid gameplay, graphics are clean and impressive! - SlideToPlay.com
* Another Gem by Dogbyte Games - AppGemeinde.de
* App of the Day - GameTrailers.com
* Offroad Legends brings a lot of fun. - Appgefahren.de
- Four vehicle categories (Monsters, 4x4 off-roaders, Behemoths, Fun cars)
- Three game modes
- Gorgeous graphics
- 90 challenging tracks
- Real time vehicle deformation
- Precise physics simulation
- Vehicle tuning
- Retina display support for iPad and iPhone!
- GameCenter achievements and leaderboards!
Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a tough ride!
Roll with us on facebook for more info!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Awesome graphics, many courses and vehicles, although choices aren't always yours. The only problem for me is you don't get to enjoy driving the course due to the time limits involved. You must complete a course within a set time before you are allowed to continue. Of course you can always go back later and drive slow. Courses are locked but you can buy options.
I don't like the gimmicky courses, extreme jumps, lava landings, those take away from the realism. You have to punch it and somehow keep going without crashing, that's the challenge and that's usually great. Usually. I prefer the straight drive or crash type. I appreciate the various environments and ability to modify vehicle characteristics, although when I tried to make changes I got a floating balloon so I just use the default settings.
Not a racing game as such, but a solo driving adventure where you must learn when to go fast, when to go slow, make jumps, etc.
Highly recommended! I also have Blocky Roads from the same company, cartoonish version of this game, lots of fun too.
I love this game! It's so addicting! I can't think of anything bad about this game. I play every day and cannot stop. I recommend this game to anyone that likes action. I can't find any game like it. It's the best game I have ever played! I just can't beat lvl 8 In Monster Pro. Do you have to get every car in the game to beat it! I would get rid of that lvl if I were you. But that still isn't enough for me to lower the stars. You should make this game ever lasting. Again, I would recommend this game to anyone who likes action.
Fun game, but can be brutal as well, if you have no patience for experimentation you may want to think about purchasing, as far as for my exp. i quite enjoy trying to find the best routes. 4 stars only for some tracks leaving nearly no room for error and damage seems to be applied quite heavily on small jumps. Still a great thrill ride and trucks unlock as you progress. You can buy em all if you want also, but earning them feels a lot better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 98.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Dogbyte Games Kft.
- © Dogbyte Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All$1.99
- Car Pack 1$0.99
- Car Pack 2$0.99
- Car Pack 3$0.99