With ofo, it’s just you, two wheels, and an app.
Since ofo is station-free, you can go wherever you want. All you have to do is safely park your ofo when you’re done wherever local law permits.
Now — where will ofo take you?
Curious how ofo works? It’s easy.
Open the app.
Grab an ofo & go.
Get there & lock it up.
ofo is more fun with friends!
Upgrade to check your invite record!
Fix bugs and improve general performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea!! People just need to be nicer to the bikes, and a couple app glitches
I took my fourth Ofo ride today, and this is such a great idea!! The bikes are comfortable and easy to ride. My guess is that most of us buy a bike and then it sits unused 98% of the time, so it’s a good way to make better use of resources, plus let Ofo take care of maintenance, upgrades, etc. I hope this succeeds.
Two pieces of feedback:
- People need to be more respectful of the bikes. I’ve found then tossed on the ground with handlebars in the mud. That’s not right.
- I had a couple glitches with the app. It didn’t unpair my experience, but on this last ride the app said I went 66 feet on my 35min ride, which is definitely not correct. I’m not worried about tracking my miles, but would be good to figure out why that happened (eg, issue with the phone or the app or the bike)
Good concept, weak app.
I ride ofos every time i get the chance. However, I’m getting frustrated with the glitches in the app. 1 it shows bikes where bikes are not at. there needs to be a feature to report ghost bikes. 2 i continue to get messages about parking outside the geo fence when i absolutely have not. usually nothing happens but most recently i lost 5 points for it. 3 the directions to find bikes are atrocious. all buildings should have names on them so they can be used as a point of reference. if possible, add an arrow on the dot for the user location so that we can see if we’re even going on the right direction.
unrelated to issues, it would be cool to add a component where you compete with friends to get the most miles/calories burned. or even if ofo paired up with fitbit so the two apps could use data from each other and do challenges or track calories or whatever.
This app was not intuitive to start. The locator was about a block off until we got closer. Unlocking And locking bike worked as it should and bike was maintained fine.
A good value for someone that relies on this mode of transportation over a car.
They should have daily or weekly options, pay as you go.
Canceling this service is not easy. There is NO WAY to cancel the service without contacting the company. (Electronically). Thus, the main reason for my low review. It took 8 business days to hear back from someone stating it would still be some time YET to cancel my service. This is unacceptable. A racquet to pull another draft out of my account, and there is no phone number to actually talk to someone. Shady company.
I will be using city sponsored programs that have stations for their bikes and more purchase options when I don’t have my own bike available. Never again.
- Bikelock Technology CO., Ltd.
- 85.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ofo Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.