The Ogglies - A Dragon Party for Firebottom
By Verlag Friedrich Oetinger GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Light the fireworks for Firebottom’s birthday, look out for brand new, fantastically farty features, and make the mucky most of the Ogglies’ latest adventure!
Oetinger Verlag is proud to present the new, super-stinky Oggly app.
A DRAGON PARTY FOR FIREBOTTOM
New, improved Reader 2.0: the animations are more fluid, the sound more atmospheric, the music more dynamic!
For Oggly fans all over the world – in English and German.
World Premiere: Listen to the snotty-botty Birthday Song for Firebottom, with music by Titus Vollmer & Paloma Ohm, and lyrics by Erhard Dietl & Oggly-Grandpa, performed by Bill Andrews.
Slimy sludge and cheesefeet, what’s the matter with Firebottom? Why is he so sad? The Ogglies are worried about their dragon. But then they have a positively poopy idea. Supposing they celebrate Firebottom’s birthday by inviting a few of his dragon friends?
By all the pongs in Poohland, that’s absolutely certain to cheer him up!
And so together with Rocky Red, Blinky Blue, and the Chinese girl-dragon Leek-an-Lentil, they’re soon enjoying the oggliest party ever seen on the rubbish tip.
One, two, stinky brew, you have been invited too!
* A guide to the Ogglies by Erhard Dietl
* You can light your own megamagnificent firework for Firebottom
* Find out how good you are at tire-throwing
* Superoggly puzzle – you can move the parts around just like any other puzzle
* Audio recorder, so you can record your own voice (only for iPad)
* You can choose to listen to the famous Oggly reader Bill Andrews, or you can read the story yourself
* On every page you’ll find fishpongily fabulous animations
* Lightning load times – no waiting as you turn the page
* Perfect for Oggly playmates big and small
This app was designed for the iPad. It's very nice on iPhone and iPod, too – but for the games you'll need small and nimble fingers. Well, okay, kids can do it, of course...
This app does not run on the iPod Touch 3rd Generation with 8 GB - this device is really just an iPod touch 2nd Generation.
On the iPod touch devices of the third Generation with 32 or 64 GB of memory "Dragon Party" does work.
What's New in Version 1.6
We updated the book for the newest devices, fixed some bugs (e.g. the audio-recorder is now working again) and added a parental gate for the grown-up stuff. Please enjoy the story and have fun!
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 13, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Verlag Friedrich Oetinger GmbH
- © 2011 Verlag Friedrich Oetinger GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.