Brought to you by New York Times bestselling author Angela Liddon, The Oh She Glows Recipe App features the most popular fan-favorite plant-based recipes from the award-winning recipe blog, OhSheGlows.com, and stunning, vibrant food photography for every recipe. Angela has been creating healthy, veggie-packed recipes for almost 10 years, and she only shares recipes that are hits with her family, friends, and recipe testers, so you can be confident that the recipes in this collection will win over even the biggest skeptic. One thing is for sure, this healthy recipe app will have you glowing from the inside out and bursting with cooking inspiration!
Enjoy over 140 mouth-watering plant-based recipes, including more than 120 gluten-free recipes. There are many exclusive app recipes not shared anywhere else. Be sure to unlock the free recipe bundles on the bundles page, including a delicious Cookie Lover's holiday bundle. The Oh She Glows Recipe App will continually have new recipes added to it; each recipe that’s published on OhSheGlows.com will also be uploaded to the app so it will grow and grow.
- Browse through beautiful full-screen high-resolution photography
- Search for recipes with ease using ingredient keywords or by recipe title
- Find detailed nutritional information available for each recipe located in the "tips" section
- Filter your recipes based on dietary/allergy info, season, dish type, and more
- Strikeout ingredients and directions as you cook so you don’t lose your place
- Customize your own favorites list with your most-loved recipes
- Add your own notes to the recipes if you make any changes
- Take recipes with you on the go with convenient offline access
- Cook without worry that your device will go to sleep with our anti-lock feature
- Enjoy split view on your iOS 9+ iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, and iPad Pro
- Synchronize favourites and notes between devices using iCloud
- Browse recipe thumbnails by category (e.g., view all breakfast recipe titles and photos in one spot)
We hope you enjoy cooking with the Oh She Glows - Healthy Plant-Based Recipes app. For any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we are happy to help!
From our kitchen to yours,
The Liddon Family
“This is the GO TO app for vegan friendly recipes!!! You don't even have to be vegan to enjoy them because each recipe is so full of flavor. The app is perfectly laid out so you can make the recipes with ease. The search feature and the filters make it easy to make recipes with dietary concerns in mind or to use items you currently have on hand. Best recipe app ever!!!”
“This is everything I could ask for in a food app. Every recipe I have tried was absolutely delicious. The layout of the app is gorgeous and the features are on point. It is so easy to use and makes me want to cook! Thank you Oh She Glows for another amazing product!”
~ Sierra J.
“I love love love this app. In my opinion it's the best recipe app out. It's easy to read and understand and the recipes are oh so good. The app makes me want to cook more. I highly recommend it.”
~ Jodie F.
- All of our recipes now have detailed nutritional information found in the "tips" section
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We adore Angela Liddon, and she must be fond of us too—why else would she share delectable recipes that are so kind to our bodies? Whether we’re brewing up some red lentil soup or grilling succulent veggie burgers, we love Liddon’s straightforward, personality-infused directions. The gorgeous photos of each mouth-watering dish are almost good enough to eat.
The most value for the $ of any recipe app I’ve purchased
I haven’t even begun to look at the in-app purchases because of how many amazing recipes there are in the base app. The way the recipes are set up with a little description, the ingredients, instructions, and tips all in an easy to use swiping set up (idk much about app development so sorry for the terrible description) makes it so easy to quickly find what you need while you’re cooking. I’ve already told my friends they should download and would highly recommend to anyone who loves cooking and is new to eating plant based foods.
My go to recipes, never fail, absolutely delicious and low sugar
Other sites have more recipes but Angela had me when I was looking for a lentil loaf recipe for thanksgiving dinner. We switched the glaze from tomato based to cranberry and it was a hit for all. Plant based, yes but just as important is whole food, low processed. My health requires I eat real food, no gluten and My family and I always love what we make when we use Oh She Glows recipes. The veggie burgers are terrific and so it the chili. Sun dried tomato pesto.. the list continues
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Glo Bakery Corporation
- 74.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Oh She Glows
- In-App Purchases
- Free Bonus Bundle Free
- Cookie Lover’s Bundle Free
- Spring Bonus Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.