The boys are back , and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spin-off to the surprise indie hit of 2016, Oh…Sir! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system.
Verbally joust by yourself or take your verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.
====== Game Features ======
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- Bigger, ruder, insultier
- New comeback mechanic - charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode - master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system - more fair, more clear.
Well hello there again fellow roasters!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled Friday to bring you some exciting news! There’s an unstoppable new force waiting to TERMINATE any organic souls foolish enough to face off against him in the verbal jousting ring. He will enable you to CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE ALIEN PREDATORS!
The latest update adds a burly new character called Groan, and yeah if the super subtle description above didn’t already give it away, he’s a mix of Conan and the Terminator. So without much further ado, it’s our pleasure to raise the curtain and introduce all of you to the Mighty Croan!
An Austrian accented cybernetic organism sent from the future to kill a punk kid from the '80s, but mistakenly sent back 1500 years too far to Barbarian times, Groan The Destroyinator is just as confused as you are. His parts are rusting, his circuitry is outdated and is operating system is obsolete-- basically, he's a big muscly dummy. Lucky for him, he doesn't have to do much more than periodically flex his pecs and deliver quotable one-liners-- which he always crushes."
That’s not all though! This updates also includes a brand new arena called “Roast Your Enemies.” So know you can bring the pain with cybernetic efficiency and a barbaric flair in front of your own pixelated bloodthirsty audience!
We still have some more surprises up our sticky sleeves in store for you guys, so please keep an eye out on this space for news about future updates.
Thanks a lot for your continued support and we hope to meet you all screaming on the verbal battlefield!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but limited
I love the idea of this game but it is very limited in its execution. Every insult is basically limited to the same structure and quite often additional comments that could add to a sentence are not allowed and called bad grammar. It makes the game come off as a bit lazy but it is still fun.
Well done but...
There is no character creation on mobile. Despite the negative POV, The characters and stages are great. Maybe next update is probably a new characters and stages from DBZ, DC comics, and maybe Avatar. Maybe you can also make a new oh sir game.
I would say on computer it's better but I regret that this game is better (just my opinion)
- Gambitious BV
- 420.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vile Monarch
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.