Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! - Dr. Seuss
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let your imagination run wild in this interactive book app from Dr. Seuss! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. What thinks will you think up in this colorful storybook adventure?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
- SPARK children's imaginations by tapping colorful dancing question marks to see the story come to life as Dr. Seuss imagined it!
Designed for children ages 3-6
The Reviews Are In:
- Top 10 in paid book apps for iPad & iPhone and "New and Noteworthy" - June 2011
- "An excellent book that really fires the imagination of my kids." - Internet Gumshoe
- "You will want to read through it multiple times, and it’s Oceanhouse’s best effort to date with all the interaction." - Apple N Apps
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2011 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.5
- iOS7 bug fixes (audio related)
- Parental Controls Added!
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
Do Not Buy!
I wish I had read the one review before buying this book. Not only is it impossible to turn the pages but the developer tried to be fancy. As such, each turn brings in a new graphic so it takes four turns to get through one page. I just want to read the darn book to my son! After four pages and 15 minutes, I closed the app, went to the real bookshelf, and read the hard back.
Hopefully they fix this and just make it normal
DO NOT BUY
The Dr Suess books gave gotten increasingly difficult to use with time. Turning pages shouldn't be a challenge. No, I should not have to wait until the app says I can turn the page (in read myself mode, of course). This book is now completely useless. I will not be buying any more books from this developer. Also I should not have intrusive reminders how to do things. One time is fine but allow me to turn this off permanently.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 03, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2011 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P., All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.