Use the new Ohio State myHealth app to connect with the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, the #1 hospital in Central Ohio, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. The app includes MyChart, Find a Doctor and parking help, health news, and more.
Use MyChart to view your medical information, schedule appointments, message your doctor, request prescription refills and more.
Get turn-by-turn driving directions to all of our Ohio State Wexner Medical Center locations and easily find out where to park.
Looking for a doctor? Learn more about our world-class doctors by reading ratings and reviews from real patients, reading about their care philosophies and discovering their areas of expertise.
Ohio State myHealth gives you practical health tips and news from our doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. Our Health News is a reliable and research-backed way to learn more about health topics of interest to you and your family.
Easy-to-use features include:
• Find a doctor and read ratings and reviews from real patients
• Make appointments at your convenience
• Create or access your MyChart account to view your medical record
• View test results as soon as they are available
• Message your doctor
• Pay your bills
• Request prescription refills
• Get turn-by-turn driving directions to our locations and parking garages
• Get regular health tips, recipes and insights from the experts at Ohio State
• HealthKit™ set-up for your MyChart account
Learn more about the Ohio State myHealth app at wexnermedical.osu.edu/myHealth
Please note: This app is intended for patients of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center. Patients affiliated with our Community Connect partners can continue to use the MyChart app by linking to their hospital from the MyChart healthcare provider list.
• Allow searching Advanced Practice Providers
• Minor accessibility fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for Osu patients
Makes life so much easier to manage doctor appointments using this app. Also helps with figuring out where to park.
11/5 It’s been 2 months and my opinion has not changed. This app is crap. Buggy and unnecessary. HATE IT.
This app is a joke. I loved MyChart & never had any issues with it. Now I have to deal with unnecessary features and a ridiculous amount of bugs and errors. Terrible.
If it ain’t broke DO NOT FIX IT. it should open at my chart. You made extra steps. You forced extra steps. Fix it so it opens at my chart. It’s not a video game.
- The Ohio State University
- 107.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, The Ohio State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.