Ohio Stops Fraud
By Auditor of State of Ohio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop the theft and misuse of Ohio tax dollars, anytime, anywhere using Ohio Stops Fraud - now from your iPhone.
Each year, Ohio Auditor of State Dave Yost receives hundreds of tips regarding suspected fraud in government. These tips come from many sources, including public employees and concerned citizens who report suspected fraud online, by mail or by phone. Ohio Stops Fraud offers Ohioans another avenue to share information with the Auditor of State’s office.
Reporting fraud is easy with the options below:
- Answer a few short questions about what you witnessed;
- Attach evidence using your phone's photo and video camera;
- Submit the exact location of the fraud with the GPS locator; and
- Talk about what happened with the voice recorder.
Ohio Stops Fraud tracks reports filed so you can follow-up on an allegation. A news section also connects you with what's happening at the Auditor of State's office - including stories about potential fraud around Ohio.
Please visit http://www.FraudOhio.com for more information. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter via OhioAuditor for updates from the office.
Have questions or feedback on the Ohio Stops Fraud app? Please send an email to: email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Updates the hotline phone number.
- Changes some navigational elements.
- Corrects some minor grammar preferences.
Robo calls are being made to promote this app
The Ohio State Auditor, Dave Yost, has apparently employed a 3rd party to make robo calls on behalf of his office to Ohio citizens inviting them to "teleconference" town halls where this app is promoted.