OIS iMobile is the next generation software (iPad/iPhone) for sales force automation, van sales, store calls, merchandising and in-store audits. No more faxes, phone calls or emails to keep communication between the field and the main office. OIS iMobile integrates with OIS Central (Web-based BackOffice), SAP, MAS, Sage, Quickbooks, Peachtree and other accounting systems.
- Optimizes field efficiency and effectiveness
- The customer’s orders are processed instantly and faster
- Reduction of human errors during the order taking process
- Less personnel required for order taking
- Eliminate double or triple entries in various systems.
- Better control for custom pricing for different type of customers
- Monitor your sales team performance
- Intuitive mobile applications boost field rep performance
- Monitor sales time via timesheet module
- Customer’s recurring order template; order is pre-filled with frequently ordered products
- Customer Notes, keep track of customer information
- Product pictures
- Product catalog (iPad)
- Product Inventory and Specials/Sales
- Create Customer routes, solve fastest route
- Global Messages
- Access Company Documents, Product Info, Sales Info.
- Support for Bluetooth Barcode scanners
- Print Invoices/Orders to Mobile Printer: Zebra iMZ320, WOOSIM WSP-i450, or any AirPrint compatible printers
- Capture GPS info when creating new orders/invoices
- eMail customer the new orders
- Centralized iCloud reports
Version 4.1.6 (617)
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps reading incorrect user/passworf
I love the concept of this app. I just wished I could get logged in
If I could see it work I might buy it..... #Ridiculous!
This app seems to be more geared toward a small, crafts-style use. May be adequate for instances where tax collection is not needed - there are no options to set a tax rate. In Georgia (USA), we have multiple rates between 5 and 8 percent. <minus 1 star>
Having intuitive lookup would be beneficial. Unless you can remember every customer account number and inventory part number, things will go very slowly for you. <minus 1 star >
The author(s) may consider a "Home" button for each of the submenus. When done editing and saving, selecting the home screen could prevent accidental changes of data. <minus 1 star>
Perhaps I overlooked it, but I failed to find ANY support for Peachtree or any similar program.
One other note: some of the buttons are in the author's native language (Spanish/Italian?) - some folks are bright enough to figure it out, but some are not. They don't affect operation, regardless.
As a free app...it may be sufficient for some users, just not for me.
- Orders In Seconds, Inc.
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Orders In Seconds, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.