Ojoy watch is the companion app for OJOY Kids Smart Watch Phone. Parents and guardians can download this application to check child’s location, send and receive messages.
Parent needs to register an account with mobile number, and then bind the smart watch by scanning the barcode displayed on the watch after power on, the Ojoy smart watch needs to have a working SIM card inside before binding.
Uses can must register account and bind with kids smartwatch to view child’s watch locations, and also send/receive messages. The first parent to register and bind the kid’s smart watch will be the administrator, with extra features managed by administrator only:
1. Bind, unbind and rebind watch;
2. Add family members and friends;
3. Change child profile and family member profile pictures;
4. Watch settings
5. Function control, including track history, school mode, location setting, power mode, etc.
6. Geofence, setup safe or dangerous zone on the map to receive alert.
7. Task management, create routine tasks and reward completion.
8. Calendar, manage your kid’s school and afterschool activities through calendar
Visit www.theojoy.com or search ojoy watch on Amazon.com to find out more details on our kids smartwatch offers.
1.User interface optimization
2.Manually set APN parameters for mobile operators that requires manual setting;
3.Fixed a bug that automatically removes 86 in the beginning of the mobile number
4.Updated the list of country codes, and fixed some errors in the previous list;
5.Removed Learning Chinese in the Magic School module.
- Shenzhen da zhen science and technology Co., Ltd.
- 64.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ojoy Technologies Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.