By SAGE Publications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine ( OJSM ), developed by the American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM), is a global, peer-reviewed, open access journal that combines the interests of researchers and clinical practitioners across orthopaedic sports medicine, arthroscopy, and knee arthroplasty. Topics include original research in the areas of orthopaedic sports medicine, arthroscopic Surgery, relevant translational research, sports traumatology/epidemiology, and knee arthroplasty.
As an open access journal, users have unrestricted access to full-text.
What's New in Version 5.0.8
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens.
- Direct Access To Our Homepage: Directly connect to our home page from the opening screen without leaving the app.
- Native 64-bit compliant
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- iOS 9 stability improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 19, 2015
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- © 2015 American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.