The Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine ( OJSM ), developed by the American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM), is a global, peer-reviewed, open access journal that combines the interests of researchers and clinical practitioners across orthopaedic sports medicine, arthroscopy, and knee arthroplasty. Topics include original research in the areas of orthopaedic sports medicine, arthroscopic Surgery, relevant translational research, sports traumatology/epidemiology, and knee arthroplasty.
As an open access journal, users have unrestricted access to full-text.
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- SAGE Publications, Inc.
- 44.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.