Hold the screen to record and quickly make an OK Video montage. Hold it again (and again) to add more quality content to your video. Then send it off to your favorite app or to your camera roll to use in one of those story apps
Hi kids! OK Video is even more OK now, read on if you’re at all interested. Or don’t.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @okvideoapp if you have any ideas, suggestions or feedback.
Changes in 5.1:
- Undoing deletion now should actually work again, as expected
- Switching camera in landscape mode should not result in upside down faces anymore
- Buying the remove watermark In-App Purchase no longer fails, see for yourself!
Changes in version 5:
- Huge improvements to the timing for starting and stopping recording, s/o to Dom Hofmann lending us his experience.
- Added an option for video stabilization, found in the settings screen. Note that stabilization might not work in the front facing camera and in low light mode for most devices
- Improved the way your OK Videos are stored for a future feature
We’re already hard at work on the next version, and are pretty excited about what’s next for OK Video.
Thank you for making OK Videos.
<3 Pim, Tom and Thinko
Ratings and Reviews
Makes OK videos
Almost too easy, like Vine but unrestricted. I’d like to see more editing features, but this is already so useful
Super simple, but there’s nothing else like it!
In-camera editing, super-responsive, instant recording, and one-finger zooming, too! I love it.
i’ve been waiting for an app just like this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.