The City of Oklahoma City's OKC Connect app lets you use your smart phone to report code violations such as illegally parked, abandoned and inoperable cars, graffiti, junk and debris and tall grass and weeds to the City of Oklahoma City. Simply drop a marker on the map where the violation is located, answer a few questions to help us understand the problem and include a picture when possible. Your report will be sent to the appropriate City department to work. We’ll automatically let you know what action was taken, unless you submit your request anonymously.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The Wall Has Come Down
I gave it three stars because it looks like they resolved the frustrating issue I had with the app, where after my initial attempts to submit a report failed, I would select random locations that I knew were within the city limits and THEY still came back with an "Outside of Oklahoma City Limits" message.
Whether OKC resolves the reported issues is a whole different subject, though!
App does not work
Report action center items via the phone.
App doesn’t work and neither does the website.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.