The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum is located in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City. The Museum takes visitors on a chronological, interactive tour through the story of April 19, 1995, and the days, weeks, months and years that followed.
This mobile app enhances your visit to the Memorial and Museum with walking tours, interactive content, and activities for the whole family to help you learn about, discuss, and reflect on your experience.
When at the Memorial and Museum, the app allows users full access to tours and interactive experiences. Inside the Memorial and Museum, the app features:
• Outdoor Symbolic Memorial Walking Tour
• Museum Walking Tours (30, 60 or 90 minutes)
• Museum Family Video Tour
• Mobile Voting in the Responsibility Theater
Outside the Memorial & Museum, the App features:
• Plan Your Visit and Purchase Tickets
• Connect to Social Media
• At This Time on April 19, 1995
• Journalism Adventure for Families
• Learn More About the Memorial & Museum
- Various improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
- Cortina Productions
- 108.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.