- Complete offline access - No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
- Custom notes & highlighting text
- Customized bookmarks & Air Print
- Emailing of any article
- Quick search
- Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
Here are the details on our subscription offers
- Annual Subscription $9.99, with on time updates for the updated titles.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
Looking up Oklahoma state statutes
When you search state statutes, it does not find them, with simple key phrases
Search function is excellent. Comes in very handy when away from my computer while on duty.
As good as it gets.
Just as good as having the Black Books.
- Nirmala T V
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © T V N
- In-App Purchases
- Download Latest Titles Free
- Activate to full version $9.99
- Yearly: Activate all 'Oklahoma Statutes' with on time update $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.