By Gap Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You asked for a faster, easier way to shop Old Navy on your phone and we delivered. Our all-new and improved Old Navy app is a #musthave for shoppers on-the-go.
• Discover: Explore our entire assortment, from covetable new arrivals to year-round classics across all departments.
• Find: Rockstar obsessed? Searching for a particular color? Find your next wardrobe must-have with our search and filter tools.
• Buy: Our updated, mobile-friendly checkout process lets you add faves to your bag and check out in seconds.
• Save: Easily find and apply our best offers and promos on the app. Access and redeem Rewards, Super Cash, and more with just a few taps.
• Manage: Hey, Old Navy cardholders! It’s never been easier for you to manage your Gap Inc. credit cards. Check your balance, track Rewards and points, and pay your bill in our app’s Wallet section.
• Know: No more FOMO. Stay in the loop with instant alerts about offers and big sales.
Download our shiny new app and see for yourself.
Your feedback is important to us. Tell us what you want to see in the app by emailing us at email@example.com. And stay tuned for new features on the way!
What's New in Version 4.9.0
Order Tracking: Check on the status of your orders, just in time for the holiday season! Simply go to your Account, tap on My Orders and click through to access your tracking number.
Checkout Updates: We've made it easier for you to confirm that your promos were applied and see when you've got Rewards and Bonus Cash to spend. Happy saving!
Holiday Theme: We’ve added some seasonal sparkle to make your shopping experience a little bit brighter this holiday season.
We’ve also made a few enhancements and fixed some bugs for a better app experience. Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy holidays!
Um ok what?
I love Old Navy. My entire wardrobe is Old Navy. The app though, I don’t know but it’s not helpful. I am me, a woman so any button I hit with a generic prompt like SALE sends me to women, ok. But then I look and see if I can choose male, and I can but not from there or any prompt, only the shop by department. Then I don’t see the sale stuff, and the first category is alternative sizes or something. So if I am not a man and have a signed in account as a woman, I am not supposed to easily by men’s clothes? I find this incredibly deterring. If I am not at home with my laptop I cannot easily purchase gifts through the app only stuff for me and that really doesn’t help me at almost Christmas season and looking to spend a bunch of money easily is prob what the earner,Old Navy, wants?
Bring back scanning
Old Navy.... you used to have a feature where you could scan items in the store and save them. My husband and I loved this feature.
My husband is a big guy, since you don’t sale his size in stores, when I would go to shop he would scan items he liked and purchased them later. He likes to see and feel the clothes before he buys them.
PLEASE bring that feature in your next update!!!
Old navy has the best quality and great prices . You can look stylish with out paying a lot .
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 132 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gap Inc.
- © Gap Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.