EDMONTON’S ONLY YEAR-ROUND, INDOOR, FARMERS’ MARKET
With over 130 vendors every Saturday, the Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market has an impressive assortment of hand-made goods – locally grown produce, specialty foods, jewelry, decor, arts and crafts, clothing, accessories, decor, pottery and so much more!.
We don’t allow any re-sale in our market, so everything is made personally by the vendor who is selling it. Come check out the market this Saturday – you’re sure to find something great to take home!
Download our mobile app to:
- call us directly
- get directions to our market
- check out our impressive vendor list
- find what your looking for with our market map
- stay connected with our events
- add your testimonial and comments directly to our market board
- get market news, specials and any promotions
- use the Edmonton Transit System trip planner
- submit your market photo for our gallery
use our tip calculator, qr scanner and more!
- Lyle Mozak
- 37.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Old Strathcona Farmers Market
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.