Old Tennessee Trail
By Designsensory, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Old Tennessee Trail App
The Old Tennessee Trail is waiting for you! Explore scenic drives through settlers' homesteads, rolling farmlands and historic sites with this easy-to-use, interactive guide. Get out of the city and explore the charming towns that surround Franklin. The Old Tennessee Trail app allows you to venture off the beaten path, customize your trail experience and share your journey with friends.
Let this app be your guide to Old Tennessee Trail's more than 95 points of interest. Filter points of Interest by interest category or "favorite" and reorder points of interest to fit your schedule and travel plans. Search points of interest nearest to you or find upcoming events along the trail. With the Old Tennessee Trail app and a customized trail experience in the palm of your hand, it's time to hit the trail!
• View points of interest as a list, tiles or in a map
• "Favorite" points of interest to create a custom trail itinerary
• Share points of interest on Facebook, check in to points of interest or upload a photo
• View points of interest by category and see how many points of interest are included in each category
• Filter points of interest by interest category including What's Nearby, Food & Wine, Nature & Outdoors, Attractions, Sports & Rec, Civil War, History & Heritage, Agritourism or Music & Arts.
• View "Did You Knows?" along the trail for interesting facts about the trail's points of interest
• Click on a point of interest to read a full description, view photos and find contact information
• Find events along the trail throughout the year
• Click on the trail playlist to enjoy trail-related tunes
About Old Tennessee Trail
Old Tennessee Trail, a Discover Tennessee Trails and Byways Initiative, winds through middle Tennessee following the footsteps of settlers and soldiers. Stand where Confederate General John Bell Hood watched his troops march to the dramatic Battle of Franklin or run your hand over Civil War bullet holes that still mark the trail's many Antebellum homes.
The trail begins in Franklin and winds through the surrounding areas of Leiper's Fork, Bethel, Santa Fe, Williamsport, Mount Pleasant, Columbia, Spring Hill and Thompson's Station. Visit all the points of interest along the trail or select your favorites and chart your own path.
What's New in Version 2.01
Updated load speed.
Addition of additional location images.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 21, 2014
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Designsensory, Inc.
- © 2014 Designsensory, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.