Download the Olive Garden app to find your closest restaurant location, browse the lunch, dinner or Catering menu, and order food ToGo or order Gift Cards!
Explore the pasta-bilities with our NEW app:
• Browse the Menu – Indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten sensitive and Tastes of the Mediterranean options all under 600 calories.
• Order ToGo! - Place your order in advance from our app and pick up your ToGo or Catering inside. In some locations, we’ll even bring it out to you with our car-side service.
• Find a Restaurant Location – Save your favorite locations to your account for easy access, or search for a restaurant if you’re traveling away from home.
• Order Gift Cards – Olive Garden eGift Cards sent instantly or gift cards by mail make the perfect gift for any occasion. Also, check your gift card balance and view your order history.
• Create an Account - Enjoy fast, easy and secure check out when ordering ToGo and Catering. Save your favorite restaurant locations, menu items, and enjoy fast reordering.
Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy.
With the Olive Garden App, we're all family here! (TM)
To submit feedback please contact us at https://www.research.net/r/og49827090
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Must be 13+. Prices and participation may vary. View our online privacy notice at http://www.olivegarden.com/privacy-policy.
2016 © Darden Concepts, Inc. All rights reserved.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
My experience with Olive Garden
The first time I walked into Olive Garden, I was instantly in awe. A large mustache and overalls magically appeared on me. The waiter greeted me and said “Mama Mia! What can I do for you my tortellini linguini friend.” As I was escorted by a band of accordion playing waiters, I rested upon the gentle torn up booth seats. I looked to my left and saw randy is here carved into the seat. I don’t know who randy is but I am glad he is watching over me. The waiter strolled up to me and said but a single word “I sawed this boat in half.” A single tear climbed down my cheek. I sat up and said “no, we sawed this boat in half.” Everyone in the room stood up crying and clapping simultaneously. Then Joe from impractical jokers came and gifted me three thousand and forty two breadsticks. I left that Olive Garden missing two things, my phone, and my virginity.
App is great on the off chance that it works
I have used this app before and when it works it’s great. It’s wonderful to be able to order while on the go. Other reviews are quite right that the app is sluggish and hard to navigate but it’s still great to order on the go when it decides to work. I spent 20 minutes tonight (not the first time I’ve done this) trying to order a to go order with the app. I continually got: “Sorry there’s been a problem completing your request. Please try again later.” I rebooted my phone and deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail. Olive Garden really needs to step up their game.
Thanks for you recent update, but...
I can use the app but under appetizers where you can add the dipping sauces that comes with 4 bread sticks is missing meat sauce. I see marinara and 2 other kind of dipping sauces but not meat sauce. We order that for extra sauce for our spaghetti but I have to put that in special instructions for them to add later. Upon another update if that is able to get added that would be great. Thanks!
- Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- 140.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Darden Concepts, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.