***** New Version Launch Special Sale for a Limited Time!!!
The OLM Exporter has the ability to quickly convert and export your Outlook for Mac data file (.olm) contents. The app will easily do its job not just flawless, but within minutes, taking care of your items during the conversion, making sure that NOTHING is: lost, modified, or corrupted in any way!
Effective OLM File Converter
* Convert your Contacts from OLM files to .vcf file format.
* Convert your Calendar/Tasks from OLM files to standard .ics file format.
* Convert your Mails from OLM files to standard .mbox file format. You can import these mbox files into Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage or any other mail client compatible with mbox format on Mac.
Effective OLM File Exporter
* Export Contacts from OLM files to Apple Contacts(Address Book) app.
* Export Calendar events from OLM files to Apple Calendar(iCal) app.
* Export Tasks from OLM files to Apple Reminders app.
Easy and High Performance
* Very easy to use but advanced and much faster way to convert and export your OLM files directly on a Mac.
* Batch add multiple OLM files from different locations and export all contacts/calendar/tasks in one go.
* Support handling any size of OLM file.
* You can add OLM files using Drag-n-drop.
* You can also choose to merge all files into a single file for better portability and data backup.
* You never loss your sensitive email contents.
* Well compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Minor bug fixed.
2. Full Compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12.
Ratings and Reviews
Did Not Work For Me (MS MAc Outlook 2016)
I recently purchased OLM Exporter (Version 2.1.0) for uee exporting my MS Outlook For Mac 2016 mailbox (.olm) to .mbox, It was only able to export my Address Book and Calendar. I was hoping to not have to pay $49 for a different product for a one-time use.
Enolsoft’s Tech Support responded back to my email inquiry indicating that this issue will be resolved in a future version.
I have requested a refund.
I’m just trying to export my contacts from Outlook ’16 to Constant Contact, so I need a .csv or .txt or .vcf or Excel. I have about 9500 contacts so it’s a 14MB file. Crashes every time.
Does what it says - but no instructions
This app does what it says, but there is no help. The app is not even listed on their website. Finally figured it out - Using Outlook export (under file menu) - export to .olm file. I created a separate folder and new file name. Then open OLM Exporter and find the folder with exported file. OLM Exporter has a dropbox with ‘convert’ and ‘export’ selections. I converted my email to .mbox and exported my contacts and todo’s. Check carefully - I didn’t need to export contracts - now I have duplicates. Email conversion seems to have worked just fine, but now I have some clean-up to do. Checking all emails as read and moving emails from ‘mbox’ subfolders created under each of my folders to the actual folder. Got this on sale so can’t complain. I was using Outlook for Mac 11 (from Office 365). I had over 10,000 emails plus attachments.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.