Oman Fish ID
By John P. Hoover
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
New! Released October 2017. Covers 470 fish species seen by scuba divers and snorkelers in Oman and the UAE. Flip through screens like pages of a book, or find a fish quickly by color or shape. Up to 5 photos per fish--showing juveniles, males, females, color variations.
- Covers Arabian Gulf, Gulf of Oman, Arabian Sea
- 470 species / 900 photos
- Identify fish by color, shape, family group, scientific name, English name.
- Logbook: save fish, email Logbook.
- Works great on iPads too!
Created by Richard Field, author of Reef Fishes of Oman. App design by John Hoover, author of The Ultimate Guide to Hawaii's Reef Fishes. Check them out on Amazon.
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated for iPhone X. Also, three new fish species and a number of new photos added.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 11, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 534 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John P Hoover
- © Richard Field, John P. Hoover
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.