Omlet Arcade is the premier platform for powering up your gaming experience. Live stream your best moments, squad up with new friends, and use custom tools to improve your gameplay. All mobile games are supported, including PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Minecraft, Brawl Stars, Roblox, Mobile Legends and more.
Show off your gameplay by streaming to Omlet, Facebook, YouTube, or Twitch. Create your profile and grow your following. Meet other gamers, play together, and become a star!
* Live stream to your favorite platforms
Share epic game moments with other gamers by streaming all your favorite mobile games: PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Minecraft, Brawl Stars, Roblox, Mobile Legends directly to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch from your phone! (iOS 11 and higher).
* Stream HUDs
Upgrade your stream with *new* seasonal and gamer overlays.
* In-app currency and donations
Shower appreciation onto your favorite streamers by buffing them with Omlet tokens. Spend tokens to buy cool in-app features.
* Squad Streaming
Create a squad, invite your friends, and stream together for a fun, collaborative gaming experience.
* Weekly competitive tournaments and events
Join and play in open community matches hosted by your favorite streamers, or tune in to watch pro players from around the world compete in Omlet-only eSports tournaments
* Minecraft multiplayer mode
Instantly join your friends’ Minecraft games or host your own through our unique multiplayer mode. Download new worlds and mods from our community of creators with just one click. Share your creations and collaborate with others to build something amazing.
* In-game voice chat
Unlimited real-time group voice chat makes it easy to coordinate in-game attacks with your team or just chill and talk.
* Create and join clubs
Join up with people like you to share and chat about games, drawing, anime, roleplay, memes...whatever you like!
If you have an issue or idea, let us know! email@example.com
1. Soar towards the top of the stream page with our new Hotness Boosts!
2. Automatically jump to a new stream when the current one ends and continue the party!
3. Removed those pesky notifications for group chat requests.
4. Highlight your featured friends’ streams on your profile when they go live.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better
While this is the “best” mobile streaming app for iOS it definitely has room for improvement. First off the kill cam has stopped working and still doesn’t work even though I switched from iPhone 8 to XR so the problem is in the app. It also has many times that it glitches with audio and even toggling the mic doesn’t seem to always fix it. It also glitches in PUBG a lot, one moment you are playing next you can’t hear anything in game until you turn your mic on in game. A nice feature I would like to see is the ability to choose what we stream, right now by default it stops and resumes your stream as you switch from app to app but I would love to have an option to keep streaming even as I switch so essentially screencast. It would also be cool to have a mic input selection maybe a viewer count overlay and please, please turn off the bloody auto play on the home screen. The final two things I can think of is maybe have an option to archives your streams such as twitch does, you have this with kill cam but not for entire stream and with kill cam broken this is pointless. Also should offer ads as a way to monetize the streams for both Omlet and its streamers. Omlet if you guys read this and decide to write back awesome I would love to hear back, but if you do and you like my ideas please do not ask me to email them to feedback, if you truly like them copy and paste into your own tracking cms as this is me leaving feedback.
Developer Response ,
1. We're sorry, due to iOS's system limitations, audio cannot be simultaneously captured for in-game voice chats and live streaming sometimes.
To capture your in-game voice chat on stream,please make sure both your microphone audio and in-game voice chat are on before you start streaming.
You can use a headset for the best quality streaming experience.
2. About killcam:
We are really sorry for the issues regarding kill cam. We will be working to improve this issue and hope for a fix soon! Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you encounter any additional issues, please feel free to contact us at https://omlet.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
Really upset !
I’ve known of omlet for quite sometime now. I never got the chance to use it because I didn’t stream much. I recently downloaded a game I enjoy very much and thought hey.. I should download a streaming app. “The gameplay is worth watching “ ... but anyways I’ve been streaming now for about a week or two now . I downloaded omlet because it showed promise and had a lot of traffic . From day one I had a couple of issues due to the fact I’m new to iPhone and new to omlet. But within a couple of days I had it going. Viewers watched and grew faster than I thought . I hit 3k views within a 2 weeks. I know it isn’t much but I was sure dam proud of it. So let’s fast forward... I recently updated omlet . Now omlet can’t stay open . When ever I open my omlet account it’ll load then exit out. When I look at my apps in the background it’s there but it won’t stay on my screen . It always exits out when I press on it . Overall I can’t use my omlet anymore and I love the app but now I feel like I wasted so many hours streaming and building a fan base just for it not to work . And it’s just added irritation that I’m getting such difficulties within app while using the newest phones out...”iPhone X” yes I have an iPhone X ... I shouldn’t be having this problem . So many streamers on omlet that use phones that are years old. Please fix this issue. It’s my day off and there’s nothing else I would rather do than to stream on omlet.... please!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review!
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Do you still have the question?
If yes, can you give me your Omlet ID?
1. I see inappropriate posts all the time (“thick” anime girls and stripping videos) there should be a team of staff who look through posts before they are uploaded to confirm they are clean.
2. Whenever I block somebody, but they text me, I’m stuck with 1 text or whatever because whenever I click on it, it teleports to their profile and says “You must be following each other in order to start a chat.” So I’m literally stuck with texts I can’t click on for like a month sometimes.
3. This is just a little recommendation for a future update. It’d make Omlet a little happier. For me, at least. There should be teleport options to your first post, and teleports to the bottom of your information. Because I’m in maybe 50 communities and I don’t wanna scroll through my communities page, and it’s be nice if I could teleport over to the communities under your information. The first post thing, because, why not? tHrOwBaCkS XD
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review
1) We are working on Report system recently and try to create a better environment.
You can report any inappropriate content, and our system will try to remove the content as soon as we can. Beside, you can mail to us as well.
2)If you block other users, then they cannot follow you, that's why you will see the message. And if you want to chat with your friends, you need to unblock, follow them and let them follow you back again.
3) I will transmit your idea to our team, and see what we can do as soon as we can.
- Mobisocial Inc
- 127.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Omlet Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 70 Tokens $0.99
- 350 Tokens $4.99
- 720 Tokens $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.