OmniFocus 2 (legacy support edition)
By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchase our universal app rather than this iPhone-only app. The universal app adds new features and is designed for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The universal app is the same price as this iPhone-only app, but it’s a better deal.
This app is still in the App Store so we can continue to offer updates to our existing customers, and so they can use Complete My Bundle to switch to the universal app without having to pay full price.
If you're a new customer considering OmniFocus, we encourage you to follow the Related Apps links to our universal OmniFocus 2 app (the one with a black checkmark on the icon, rather than this one with the white checkmark).
If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and would like to start using OmniFocus on your Apple Watch or iPad, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get full credit for your existing investment in OmniFocus. (If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you don't even need to Complete My Bundle! Check your Purchased apps: the universal update is free.)
If you own this app and don’t need the universal app, you’ll still get major free updates: features such as Dark Mode, Swipe to Flag, and Push-Triggered Syncing are on the way. Stay tuned!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.14
This release adds features for automation:
• Pasteboard Format — OmniFocus now uses TaskPaper text as a pasteboard format (on iOS only, for now), which means much more metadata is available to other applications when copying and pasting. For an example, copy a repeating action that has a project and context assigned and paste into Mail or Notes.
• omnifocus:///add? URLs — Many more parameters are available for /add urls. For more information, check out the draft documentation thread on discourse.
• x-callback URLs — We now support x-callback URLS for /add, /paste, and navigation URLs like /inbox. We also support x-cancel and x-success.
• Dates and Times — Updated the parser used when processing /add URLs to be more flexible.
• Crash — Fixed a crash when trying to delete the No Context row, which is no longer possible.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
I use it every day.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 26, 2016
- Version: 2.14
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2016 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.