Live a productive, contextual life with OmniFocus 2 for Mac. Keep work and play separated with contexts, perspectives, and Focus. Ignore the irrelevant, focus on what you can do now, and accomplish more. And do it all much faster than before.
OmniFocus' interface was designed and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It's powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iOS and Apple Watch).
OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
• Reliable sync with NEW push triggering using our free service or your own server. Keep your entire database at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iOS and Apple Watch (available from the App Store as a separate purchase).
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Customizable Layout: Choose a fluid view that automatically shows and hides fields as needed, or use Custom Columns for scannable, tabular lists.
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished
• NEW Customize OmniFocus' look with the colors and fonts of your choosing.
• Sharing Extension captures content from any app that has a Share button
• Today Extension shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Collect from anything that can send email—Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
• Attach (or link to) important reference material.
• Open the Forecast perspective to see your due items for each day alongside events from your OS X Calendar.
• The Review perspective (NEW IN 2) makes sure nothing falls through the cracks.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful. Pro is available via In-App Purchase and free to customers who purchased OmniFocus 1 from the Mac App Store:
• Custom Perspectives: save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
• Customize the OmniFocus sidebar and home screen just like you customize your iOS Device's home screen.
• AppleScript support enables all kinds of cool workflows.
• Focus feature lets you block out stuff that isn't immediately actionable.
• Display any perspective in Notification Center with the Today Extension
For more information, please watch the video on our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on Twitter at @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and get more done.
OmniFocus 2.12.4 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Crash — Fixed a crash when dropping a project row onto one of its child actions.
• Crash — Fixed a crash selecting focus for a perspective in pre-release builds of macOS Mojave.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
Tackle even the most complex to-do list with highly customizable task management software.
Highly effective GTD productivity manager
I have used OmniFocus for iPad for many years and after trying out other offerings, I have found OmniFocus to be the best way to collect and organize tasks in a highly fluid environment. Recently, I got OmniFocus for iPhone and began to use the iPhone as a mobile satellite for the iPad. (I work in heavy industrial areas where is not always easy to carry an iPad.)
Seeing how OmniFoucs on the iPhone and iPad complimented each other, I tried OmniFocus for MacOS and found organizing large projects on the computer simpler than on either the iPad or iPhone. The computer, iPad, and iPhone all work together—via OmniGroup’s server—to provide me with the most effective way I know to collect, organize, and complete tasks.
App download corrupted?
Update on this review. The app finally installed correctly after totally uninstalling, rebooting, installing. I still think the dev team should check this out as I have not had any issues with other apps. The program is highly useful - as I said below, I do use it daily.
love this program but I think something may be wrong with the current app download. The update broke my DB and the prompts instructed me to uninstall and download the app again - which I did about 5 separate times. I also tried my app cleaner just to be sure. Hopefully this will get fixed soon as I use this daily!
We're sorry to hear about this problem! The problem you're having with the download may be on the Apple side and unrelated to OmniFocus, but just in case, please email email@example.com with the error message you're seeing so that we can confirm that. We'd like to help get you back up and running as soon as possible!
- The Omni Group
- 31 MB
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 The Omni Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.