By The Omni Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NEW 2-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are now in-app purchases, with discounts for OmniFocus 1 and Legacy Support Edition customers. Download the app for details.
OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date—with OmniFocus you’ll always have your important information at hand. Whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus' interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It's powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
STANDARD FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Reliable push sync using our free service or your own server. OmniFocus' sync format is encrypted so even if your server is compromised, your data is protected
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you'd like to use to organize your to-dos
• Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location-based contexts or viewing them on a map
• Today Widget shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Reminders Capture and OmniFocus Mail Drop for entering OmniFocus actions via Siri or services like IFTTT & Zapier via email
• Interactive notifications for nearby and due items let you mark complete (or snooze) without even opening the app
• Search shows results from the current view or your entire OmniFocus database
• Add Photo and Audio attachments right on your device and view file attachments synced from other devices
• Forecast row shows you how much is due in the next few days on your Home screen or sidebar; open the Forecast perspective to see your due items alongside events from your iOS Calendar
• A dedicated Review perspective makes sure nothing falls through the cracks
• View your most important items with a flick of the wrist using OmniFocus on Apple Watch.
• Choose between light and dark color palettes, or have OmniFocus automatically adjust as background lighting shifts.
• NEW App Lock keeps OmniFocus' interface hidden behind TouchID or a password.
• NEW Support for TaskPaper Text and omnifocus:///add and /paste urls lets you automate complicated workflows using apps like Workflow.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful:
PRO FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Customize the OmniFocus sidebar and Home screen just like you customize your iOS Device's Home screen.
• Custom Perspectives: save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
• Display any perspective in Notification Center with the Today Extension
Download OmniFocus now and start your free trial! We included a getting started video to help you get up and running, but there's plenty more info on our website.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on Twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.22.3
OmniFocus 2.22.3 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Database Format — Once all your devices are running OmniFocus 2.22.3 for iOS or OmniFocus 2.12.2 for Mac (or later), you’ll be prompted to migrate to a new database format. More information on migration can be found here:
• Crash — Fixed a crash selecting several image attachments in quick succession.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
A life changing app and Mac software.
If you implement gtd by using this software it can change your life. I am so organized it scares me sometimes. I was a user from version 1 of the Mac software and recommend to everyone who wants more balance in their life.
iPhone X support
Please adjust the night mode to utilize the true black in dark mode. It will help with the user experience and optimize battery life. Thank you
Costs $80, not $40 as advertised
The whole reason I got this app was the advertised cross-platform capabilities. I paid $40 for the app on the Mac store and attempted to sync this account to the one on my phone when the app informed me for the first time that the Mac and iOS platforms are sold separately (even though the app is advertised to be used on all your devices repeatedly and with heavy emphasis) and that I would have to pay an additional $40 to get it on my phone as well. I had made my peace with a $40 organizational app, but having the true price of $80 sprung on me like this was ridiculous. Now I have to just through all the hoops involved in getting a refund. Additionally, it’s absurd that to unlock the full potential of the app on either Mac or iOS you must upgrade to pro for an additional $40 each, bringing the total for this cross-platform app to function at its best to $160 dollars.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 11, 2018
- Version: 2.22.3
- Size: 62.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2018 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Free TrialFree
- Pro Upgrade$19.99
- Pro Upgrade (for OmniFocus 1 for iPhone or iPad Customers)Free
- Unlock Standard$39.99
- Free UpgradeFree
- Unlock Pro$59.99
- Upgrade from Standard to Pro$19.99
- Pro Upgrade (from legacy app)$19.99
- Upgrade to v2 Pro$29.99
- Upgrade to v2 Standard$19.99