By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
### If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get access on your iPad and Apple Watch and get full credit for your investment. ###
Now a Universal iOS App with Apple Watch Support! OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date—with OmniFocus you’ll always have your important information at hand. Whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus' interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It's powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
• Reliable sync with NEW push triggering using our free service or your own server
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished
• Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location-based contexts or viewing them on a map
• Sharing Extension captures content from any app that has a Share button
• Today Extension shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Reminders Capture and OmniFocus Mail Drop for entering OmniFocus actions via Siri or email
• Interactive notifications for nearby and due items let you mark complete (or snooze) without even opening the app
• Search shows results from the current view or your entire OmniFocus database
• Add Photo and Audio attachments right on your device and view file attachments synced from other devices
• Forecast row shows you how much is due in the next few days on your homescreen or sidebar; open the Forecast perspective to see your due items alongside events from your iOS Calendar
• NEW on iPhone, a dedicated Review perspective makes sure nothing falls through the cracks (Review has been on iPad since the beginning)
• NEW Keep your most important work on you with OmniFocus for Apple Watch — as quick as a glance at what’s due today or as powerful as seamlessly sending any list from your iPhone.
• NEW Choose between light and dark color palettes, or have OmniFocus automatically adjust as background lighting shifts.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful. Pro is available via In-App Purchase and free to customers who purchased OmniFocus 1 for iPhone or iPad:
• NEW Customize the OmniFocus sidebar and home screen just like you customize your iOS Device's home screen.
• NEW Custom Perspectives: Now on iPhone as well as iPad, save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
• NEW Display any perspective in Notification Center with the Today Extension
For more information, please watch the video on our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone or iPad at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on Twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.19
OmniFocus 2.19 introduces a new attachment storage and sync system. To migrate to the new system you’ll need to be running OmniFocus 2.19 or later on all of your iOS devices and OmniFocus 2.9 or later on all of your Macs. Once all of your syncing devices are running a version that supports the new system, you’ll be prompted to migrate your database.
• Attachments — Starting with v2.19 (iOS) and 2.9 (Mac), OmniFocus stores attachments separately from the items that contain them, resulting in improved performance and storage efficiency. Once all of your syncing devices are running a version that supports the new attachments, you’ll be prompted to migrate your database.
• Attachments List — A new Attachments row is availabe in Settings, where you can view all of your attachments in the same place (sorted by date added or size), quickly get to the item(s) that reference them, and remove attachments you no longer need.
• Sync — OmniFocus now handles the DAV 207 multi-status responses returned by NGINX in its default configuration with the nginx-extras APT package.
• Device List — Added information to the list in Sync Settings to make it easier to tell which of your devices are connected.
• Encryption — We now offer to immediately re-upload and re-encrypt your database when you change your encryption passphrase.
• Settings — Added a > to the Clean Database row (this row is visible only when your database contains a large number of completed items) so that it’s clearer that another screen will tell you what the feature actually does.
• Localizations — Updated Localizations.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Still the Best
I was an Omnifocus 1 user and loved it then. Though I will admit I did not understand the depth of the app, nor some of the logic (GTD). After years of trying every other to-do app out there I have returned to the upgraded Omnifocus 2, and after using it over the past couple weeks (with a bit more patience & understanding) I have to say it is truly the best one out there. It's simplicity in design couple with it's power and depth make it a truly functional to-do app. Wish I had never left, but glad to have returned. Omnifocus 2 is completely worth the investment.
This app is pretty close to everything I need. Unfortunately the notifications and reminders are pretty anemic. Also, repeating task options are not very modern.
With a "nag" feature (repetitive notifications for crucial items), and better repeating options (first Friday of the Month), this would be a five-star app.
The app "Due" does both of these very well, but who wants to have tasks in two different managers?
”What Other Task Management Apps Aspire to Be"
Simply put: there's nothing quite like the feeling of being completely on top of things. Imagine wasting literally no time stressing about what you have to do, when you have to do it, or if you even have to do it at all.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 2.19
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$19.99
- Pro Upgrade (for OmniFocus 1 for iPhone or iPad Customers)Free