By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW 2-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are now in-app purchases, with discounts for OmniFocus 1 and Legacy Support Edition customers. Download the app for details.
OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date—with OmniFocus you’ll always have your important information at hand. Whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus' interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It's powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
STANDARD FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Reliable push sync using our free service or your own server. OmniFocus' sync format is encrypted so even if your server is compromised, your data is protected
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you'd like to use to organize your to-dos
• Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location-based contexts or viewing them on a map
• Today Widget shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Reminders Capture and OmniFocus Mail Drop for entering OmniFocus actions via Siri or services like IFTTT & Zapier via email
• Interactive notifications for nearby and due items let you mark complete (or snooze) without even opening the app
• Search shows results from the current view or your entire OmniFocus database
• Add Photo and Audio attachments right on your device and view file attachments synced from other devices
• Forecast row shows you how much is due in the next few days on your Home screen or sidebar; open the Forecast perspective to see your due items alongside events from your iOS Calendar
• A dedicated Review perspective makes sure nothing falls through the cracks
• View your most important items with a flick of the wrist using OmniFocus on Apple Watch.
• Choose between light and dark color palettes, or have OmniFocus automatically adjust as background lighting shifts.
• NEW App Lock keeps OmniFocus' interface hidden behind TouchID or a password.
• NEW Support for TaskPaper Text and omnifocus:///add and /paste urls lets you automate complicated workflows using apps like Workflow.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful:
PRO FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Customize the OmniFocus sidebar and Home screen just like you customize your iOS Device's Home screen.
• Custom Perspectives: save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
• Display any perspective in Notification Center with the Today Extension
Download OmniFocus now and start your free trial! We included a getting started video to help you get up and running, but there's plenty more info on our website.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on Twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.20.1
OmniFocus 2.20.1 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
OmniFocus 2.20 introduces a new pricing model: the app is now a free download, with a free two-week trial and in-app purchases for Pro and Standard. This change does not affect existing customers.
• In-App Purchase — Fixed a problem where Family Sharing customers who purchased Pro prior to the switch to free downloads were seeing OmniFocus run in read-only mode.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Very Good Organizer. Gorgeous on iPad.
The iPad specific version is a nice pc of work. One of the best apps for iPad. Hard to explain here. Get iPad version vs using the iPhone version on iPad.
Usefulness depends on your dedication & time put in to understand the concepts. Setting up to suit your process is not 100% obvious, but worth it if you need or want a robust tool & can handle learning something new. Office ready. Home use as well. Check out the documentation if perplexed, it's really pretty easy.
Wish list: Could use embedding of icon for easy Project differentiation, imo (I cut & paste an icon, using uppercase for project names). Could use pick & choose templates? Maybe able to tick items as 2nd category & flag as such.
Crazy expensive app - Expect unexpected costs for updates
I love Omnifocus. I am a longtime user and I live by it. It keeps my life organized. However, since buying it, I can not count the dollars I have spent on it through buying different versions for different devices, problems with licensing (app store vs website purchase), getting the pro version, and having to pay for upgrades on devices. I am talking hundreds of dollars. Whatever you pay for your first version is not what you pay in the end!! Five stars for quality, one star for pricing model.
Sophisticated Task Management
OmniFocus is obviously the top-tier GTD app, but I'd also add their responsiveness to user's issues and support now as well.
I was having issues, left a negative review, and since Apple (finally) enabled app owners to reach out and respond to reviews, they were able to contact me and resolve my issue!
Bravo and thanks!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 27, 2017
- Version: 2.20.1
- Size: 84.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$19.99
- Pro Upgrade (for OmniFocus 1 for iPhone or iPad Customers)Free
- Free TrialFree
- Unlock Standard$39.99
- Unlock Pro$59.99
- Free UpgradeFree
- Upgrade from Standard to Pro$19.99
- Upgrade to v2 Standard$19.99
- Upgrade to v2 Pro$29.99
- Pro Upgrade (from legacy app)$19.99