By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
### If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get access on your iPad and Apple Watch and get full credit for your investment. ###
Now a Universal iOS App with Apple Watch Support! OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date—with OmniFocus you’ll always have your important information at hand. Whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus' interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It's powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
• Reliable sync with NEW push triggering using our free service or your own server
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished
• Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location-based contexts or viewing them on a map
• Sharing Extension captures content from any app that has a Share button
• Today Extension shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Reminders Capture and OmniFocus Mail Drop for entering OmniFocus actions via Siri or email
• Interactive notifications for nearby and due items let you mark complete (or snooze) without even opening the app
• Search shows results from the current view or your entire OmniFocus database
• Add Photo and Audio attachments right on your device and view file attachments synced from other devices
• Forecast row shows you how much is due in the next few days on your homescreen or sidebar; open the Forecast perspective to see your due items alongside events from your iOS Calendar
• NEW on iPhone, a dedicated Review perspective makes sure nothing falls through the cracks (Review has been on iPad since the beginning)
• NEW Keep your most important work on you with OmniFocus for Apple Watch — as quick as a glance at what’s due today or as powerful as seamlessly sending any list from your iPhone.
• NEW Choose between light and dark color palettes, or have OmniFocus automatically adjust as background lighting shifts.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful. Pro is available via In-App Purchase and free to customers who purchased OmniFocus 1 for iPhone or iPad:
• NEW Customize the OmniFocus sidebar and home screen just like you customize your iOS Device's home screen.
• NEW Custom Perspectives: Now on iPhone as well as iPad, save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
• NEW Display any perspective in Notification Center with the Today Extension
For more information, please watch the video on our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone or iPad at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on Twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.18.2
OmniFocus 2.18.2 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
OmniFocus 2.18.2 fixes bugs and adds awareness of a change to the way we handle attachments (coming in v2.19).
• Repeating Items — Fixed a problem where a slow connection to your sync location could cause a long delay between checking off a repeating item and the next iteration’s appearance.
• Today Widget — Fixed a widget crash that would result in “Unable to load” being displayed.
• Crashes — Fixed a crash related to Reminders Capture, among others.
• TaskPaper — Fixed a regression pasting TaskPaper text where the values of @autodone or @parallel were ignored when present.
• Future File Formats — Updated OmniFocus’ “capabilities” system to provide more helpful errors when an un-parseable database is encountered.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
As a sole pastor in a church-keeps me sane
I do not have many long term projects. I have thousands of little tasks. This keeps is all under control and helps me keep my sanity. The perspectives gives me many view on tasks that are immediate or just starting.
This is the best of the best. As David Sparks says, put on your big boy pants and start getting things done.
This app sits in my dock and I use it multiple times an hour. It syncs everything with my iPad and my Mac's flawlessly. I have tried them all and I always come back to omnifocus
Omnifocus 2 is visually appealing, but lacks options/functions. It offers a robust project focused approach, and I like the calendar view in Forecast. It absolutely needs additional custom repeat options such as every x months on the first/last/2nd -day of the month (hopefully they will come soon). Furthermore, the badge count and items won't update in the background even though background app refresh is on and the app is idle in the background-I'm sure they can't do this because other apps (2Do and Things for example) do this well. Even though I'm drawn to the aesthetics of this app, I keep hoping for more at their price point.
Literally my favorite app!
I got this app a few days ago after being on the search for a way to organize my hectic life for a long time! This app is so easy to customize and there are so many different ways you can organize things. I was nervous to spend the money but after I tried it I am a pro member on all devices! Spend the money.. in the end you will be more successful with this app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 2.18.2
- Size: 66.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$19.99
- Pro Upgrade (for OmniFocus 1 for iPhone or iPad Customers)Free