Design, create, sketch, and diagram. An incredibly powerful app for both beginners and professionals. Start the 2-week trial now.
Create quick, beautiful, and portable charts, graphics, designs, mockups, and more. Use your iPad and iPhone screen as your paper, canvas, and whiteboard—all in one. It comes with thousands of searchable objects via Stenciltown, like server racks, space planning stencils, iconography, and more.
OmniGraffle provides a thoughtful, professional interface for creating everything from basic wireframes to polished interface sketches, tools to construct SVG graphics for your next website, or designing the layout for your next hundred-server project. Sync all of your documents as you make changes using OmniPresence, our open source sync technology. Need extra security? Use your own server.
A thoughtful sketch or professional diagram communicates far better than words. When you need a clear understanding of how information needs to be presented or how processes are carried out, OmniGraffle 3 for iOS is the tool to help you organize your thoughts visually, document them beautifully, and communicate them to the world. OmniGraffle 3 has features and functionality you won’t find anywhere else, and it behaves exactly how you’d expect an iPad and iPhone app should with multitouch gestures, Share Sheet integration, and more.
NEW IN 3:
- Redesigned interface to make common tasks readily available.
- Canvas Size Modes: choose between Fixed, Flexible, or Infinite.
- SVG Import
- Unified Sidebar List of Canvases, Layers, and Objects
- Group Visibility
- Artboards and Artboard Layers (PRO)
- App Lock
- Hot Keys for Tools
- Convert Text to Shape (PRO)
- Zoom to Object, Scroll to Selection
PRO features (in-app purchase):
- Visio Import and Export
- Blending Modes & Fill Effects
- Artboards and Artboard Layers
- Shared Layers
- Shape Combinations
- Shape Tables
- Automation Plug-Ins and Actions
STANDARD features (in-app purchase) include:
- Automatic Layout
- Unit Scaling
- Shape Recognition
- Bézier Lines & Shapes
- Point Editing
- Full Screen Split View
- Smart Guides
- Free Stencils via Stenciltown.com — search and download on the web or in the app
- OmniOutliner Import & Export
- Freehand Sketch
- Automatic Diagram Layout
- Create Multi-Page (canvas) documents
- Share pages quickly with PNG, PDF Export
- Wrap text within custom shapes
- Quickly change a shape’s style with the Style Inspector
- Save Documents to Photos
• Siri Shortcuts — Added support for Siri Shortcuts. As you create new documents or open existing documents, Siri will keep track of your actions and start suggesting these activities to you based on observed patterns. These suggestions can appear in Spotlight, on the lock screen, and in Siri Settings.
• OmniOutliner Import — Documents imported from OmniOutliner now use Infinite Canvas Mode.
• Nudging — Fixed a bug that caused text in labels to disappear while nudging the label to a new position.
• Orthogonal Lines — Fixed a bug that sometimes caused gaps in orthogonal lines.
• Masking — Fixed a bug that caused images to not redraw completely after changing an image mask.
• Stencils — Fixed a bug that prevented “Create Stencil from Document” from working when using the share menu within the document.
• AirDrop — Fixed a crash that would occur when sending multiple Graffle documents to OmniGraffle via AirDrop.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that would occur when deleting a layer in the sidebar that contained selected items on the canvas.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
The UI updates are very good and intuitive (especially if you are familiar with previous versions). But this latest version has huge problems with the gestures I’ve used from earlier versions. For example I use “Duplicate” very often. I touch and hold the object and then two-finger tap where I want the duplicate to be. Instead of duplicating the object, the original object displays it is selected. The older versions would have selected the original object as soon as it was touched. If I two-finger tap a second time the object will be duplicated. This is very awkward.
Another problem is that if I tap and hold an object and then two-finger tap (which selects the first object) and then remove my finger from the original object and tap-off to unselect the first object a selection circle is displayed randomly on the screen. If I tap-off again then a selection bubble is displayed. It takes 3 tap-offs to fully clear the selection.
I use an iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil and this issue displays regardless of the proximity of the Apple Pencil. I use this tool professionally and this is costing me time. Please fix the gesture issues and I will bump this back up to 5 stars because the new UI is great.
Convoluted money grab
Spent $79 for this app, that’s a lot for an iPad app. Now they’ve “updated” and I’m back to a free version that won’t let me do anything. Have tried to get the upgrade price, it fails. Have tried to restore purchases, it fails.
Basically, if you want to pay for this app, decide if it’d be more fun to burn that money in your back yard, or give it to the OmniGroup. It’s basically the same thing, but you don’t get to watch it actually burn if you give it to them.
Note: this review comes from someone that’s been an OmniGroup customer for 15ish years. I’ve advocated for them, bought countless licenses for my business and have been a loyal customer...until today.
Sorry for the frustration. We would like to help you get this resolved, please email our sales team so we can sort this out for you: email@example.com
Good software... but not omnipresence
I really like on the software. It is expensive, but it’s good. On the gravel is amazing and definitely worth the cost. Or use it for teaching and find it immensely helpful.
But I would love to see simpler and less Italy sinking solutions. Getting things working and running consistently is a pain. iCloud would be awesome.
Thankfully, this doesn’t affect user experience in the long term because Once it’s set up it works well.
- The Omni Group
- 384.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial Free
- Upgrade to v3 Pro $49.99
- Unlock Pro $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.