By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Design, create, sketch, and diagram. An incredibly powerful app for both beginners and professionals. Start the 2-week trial now.
Create quick, beautiful, and portable charts, graphics, designs, mockups, and more. Use your iPad and iPhone screen as your paper, canvas, and whiteboard—all in one. It comes with thousands of searchable objects via Stenciltown, like server racks, space planning stencils, iconography, and more.
OmniGraffle provides a thoughtful, professional interface for creating everything from basic wireframes to polished interface sketches, tools to construct SVG graphics for your next website, or designing the layout for your next hundred-server project. Sync all of your documents as you make changes using OmniPresence, our open source sync technology. Need extra security? Use your own server.
A thoughtful sketch or professional diagram communicates far better than words. When you need a clear understanding of how information needs to be presented or how processes are carried out, OmniGraffle 3 for iOS is the tool to help you organize your thoughts visually, document them beautifully, and communicate them to the world. OmniGraffle 3 has features and functionality you won’t find anywhere else, and it behaves exactly how you’d expect an iPad and iPhone app should with multitouch gestures, Share Sheet integration, and more.
NEW IN 3:
- Redesigned interface to make common tasks readily available.
- Canvas Size Modes: choose between Fixed, Flexible, or Infinite.
- SVG Import
- Unified Sidebar List of Canvases, Layers, and Objects
- Group Visibility
- Artboards and Artboard Layers (PRO)
- App Lock
- Hot Keys for Tools
- Convert Text to Shape (PRO)
- Zoom to Object, Scroll to Selection
PRO features (in-app purchase):
- Visio Import and Export
- Blending Modes & Fill Effects
- Artboards and Artboard Layers
- Shared Layers
- Shape Combinations
- Shape Tables
- Automation Plug-Ins and Actions
STANDARD features (in-app purchase) include:
- Automatic Layout
- Unit Scaling
- Shape Recognition
- Bézier Lines & Shapes
- Point Editing
- Full Screen Split View
- Smart Guides
- Free Stencils via Stenciltown.com — search and download on the web or in the app
- OmniOutliner Import & Export
- Freehand Sketch
- Automatic Diagram Layout
- Create Multi-Page (canvas) documents
- Share pages quickly with PNG, PDF Export
- Wrap text within custom shapes
- Quickly change a shape’s style with the Style Inspector
- Save Documents to Photos
What's New in Version 3.1
OmniGraffle 3.1 brings additional improvements to the inspectors and fixes a few bugs.
• Toggle All Canvas Resize Directions — When you tap the square that represents the canvas in the Canvas Size inspector, all the resize directions are toggled on or off.
• Text Position Description — The first row of the Text Position inspector now describes the state of the text position options.
• RTF Parser Warnings — Updated the warning system to notify users when Rich Text content in a document can’t be parsed and rendered, allowing users to cancel opening a document without losing data.
• Automation Console — Updated the Automation Console to address a number of bugs.
• Text Insertion Point Positioning — Fixed a bug that prevented positioning the text insertion point by tapping in the text field.
• Orthogonal Lines — Fixed a couple of bugs with moving orthogonal lines and objects connected by orthogonal lines.
• Locked Objects — Fixed two bugs that allowed Convert Text to Shape and Combine Shapes to work on locked shapes.
• Favorite Styles — Fixed a bug that allowed a style to be added as a favorite style multiple times.
• iOS 11 Stability — Fixed a crash that would occur the first time you opened OmniGraffle on iOS 11 or when using a blur effect on iOS 11.
• Stability — Fixed a number of crashes reported by users; thank you for sending us those crash reports!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 27, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 234 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2010-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Free TrialFree
- Upgrade to v3 Pro$49.99
- Unlock Pro$99.99
- Free upgrade to v3 ProFree
- Unlock Standard$49.99
- Free upgrade to v3Free
- Upgrade to v3 Standard$24.99
- Upgrade from Standard to Pro with discount$24.99
- Upgrade from Standard to Pro$49.99