By The Omni Group
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Need a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNT INFO: Discounts on the OmniGraffle Pro In-App Purchase are only available to those who purchased version 5 from the App Store. You can double-check that you purchased version 5 from the App Store via the Purchases tab of the App Store app. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 6 is a completely redesigned version of the application, offering integrated Inspector and Stencil windows, a brand new Resource Browser to manage stencils and templates, new artistic Fill and Stroke styles, improved Shared layers, powerful Shape Combinations, better Image Masking and Cropping, and a bevy of other new features.
• OmniGraffle 6 offers a complete User Interface redesign from the ground up.
• Application resources such as Templates and Stencils can now be fully managed from within the application.
• Improved and powerful controls have been added to edit and mask placed images directly on the canvas.
• New artistic Fill and Stroke styles have been added: Freehand, Stipple, and Marker.
• There's a new and powerful Font Inspector.
• Zoom levels have been increased to 6400%!
• The color and position of manual Guides can now be set by hand, and can be dragged from one canvas to another.
• A new List Mode has been added when viewing Stencils.
• Line Labels can now be set to follow the path of a curved line.
• Custom document scales (e.g. "1 in = 2 ft" or "100 px = 1 km") allow accurately scaled floorplans and maps.
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
• Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
• New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
• Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
• Favorites: Save commonly used object styles for quick access in a drop-down menu on each drawing tool.
• Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
• Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
• Notes: When you rest the pointer over an object with an attached note, the note is displayed in a tag. The Notes and Data Inspector now allows unique naming of individual objects.
• Subgraphs: Use subgraphs to expand and collapse segments of your diagram just like you can expand and collapse rows in outline view.
• Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
• Multiple editing windows: You can have multiple editing windows on any one document, so you don't have to switch from canvas to canvas or zoom in and out to get your work done.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
What's New in Version 6.0.4
OmniGraffle 6.0.4 is a minor update which fixes a large number of bugs and crashes.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGraffle.
• Page Setup scale now only applies to print operations, and should not affect canvas size values.
• The Auto-covert Scaled Objects setting now applies to the destination canvas, not the originating one.
• Multi-touch gesture sensitivity has been dialed back a little.
• It's now possible to set the default font for Line Labels.
• Imported Visio stencils are automatically saved as file packages to improve performance.
• Fixed a crash when importing certain Visio documents.
• Fixed a bug where notes and data from Visio stencils went missing.
• Page Setup scale should now be correctly taken into account when printing content that gets pushed off of a page.
• Objects on Shared Layers should no longer be selectable via Command-A in Standard mode.
• Fixed an important performance bug involving documents that have placed EPS image data; those images are now converted to PDF on a save operation.
• Adding a corner radius to a straight line type with midpoints no longer adds a ridiculous number of redundant and extraneous midpoints.
• Fixed a bug where user data variables would paste improperly in other applications.
• Fixed a bug preventing the use of the Magnet Tool on objects in Shared Layers.
• Fixed a bug where Action and Note badges, etc. were only displaying the Graphite versions.
• Fixed a bug where margin fields could be erroneously included during Photoshop export.
• Fixed a crash on launch having to do with a certain combination of installed stencils.
• Fixed a possible crash creating new documents when very large and performance-intensive stencils are installed.
• Fixed a bug where a new blank document could be generated on launch depending on one's System Preferences.
• Fixed a possible crash when closing a document or quitting the application.
• Fixed a bug where it was possible to drag items to a locked layer.
• Fixed a bug where non-printing layers were not displaying the correct status icon.
• Fixed a crash when dragging objects between canvases.
• Fixed a bug where line endings would not display properly on launching the app by opening a file.
• Fixed a bug where groups were dragged into canvases with large unit scale settings and came in at the wrong size.
• Fixed a bug where canvas size adjustment could break using the arrow keys when Page Setup scale was involved.
• Fixed a bug where choosing a double stroke would increase the stroke width improperly.
• Fixed a bug where adding bezier points to shapes would put said point in the wrong location.
• Fixed a bug where empty shapes could not get their font information fully styled.
• Fixed a selection highlight bug when editing text.
• Fixed a bug where line labels following a line's path would not change its color.
• Fixed a bug where keyboard commands to make text bold would not work properly when actively editing text.
• Fixed a crash opening some visio binary files with shapes with notes.
• Fixed a crash duplicating a canvas with certain orthogonal line combinations.
• Fixed a crash changing the font size of text that contains an embedded pdf.
• Fixed a crash uncombining shapes in a group or table.
• Fixed a hang/crash applying a diagram style to a very large shape tree.
• Fixed a crash duplicating shapes on a shared layer when all other non-shared layers are locked.
• Fixed a crash combining shapes in a group or table (by not allowing it).
• Fixed a crash when copying certain objects that had actions attached to them.
• Fixed a crash when closing documents while there was an active text insertion point.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2000-2013 The Omni Group
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$99.99
- Pro Upgrade (with discount for prior Pro app)Free
- Pro Upgrade (with discount for prior Standard app)$49.99