By The Omni Group
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Need a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNT INFO: Discounts on the OmniGraffle Pro In-App Purchase are only available to those who purchased version 5 from the App Store. You can double-check that you purchased version 5 from the App Store via the Purchases tab of the App Store app. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 6 is a completely redesigned version of the application, offering integrated Inspector and Stencil windows, a brand new Resource Browser to manage stencils and templates, new artistic Fill and Stroke styles, improved Shared layers, powerful Shape Combinations, better Image Masking and Cropping, and a bevy of other new features.
• OmniGraffle 6 offers a complete User Interface redesign from the ground up.
• Application resources such as Templates and Stencils can now be fully managed from within the application.
• Improved and powerful controls have been added to edit and mask placed images directly on the canvas.
• New artistic Fill and Stroke styles have been added: Freehand, Stipple, and Marker.
• There's a new and powerful Font Inspector.
• Zoom levels have been increased to 6400%!
• The color and position of manual Guides can now be set by hand, and can be dragged from one canvas to another.
• A new List Mode has been added when viewing Stencils.
• Line Labels can now be set to follow the path of a curved line.
• Custom document scales (e.g. "1 in = 2 ft" or "100 px = 1 km") allow accurately scaled floorplans and maps.
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
• Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
• New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
• Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
• Favorites: Save commonly used object styles for quick access in a drop-down menu on each drawing tool.
• Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
• Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
• Notes: When you rest the pointer over an object with an attached note, the note is displayed in a tag. The Notes and Data Inspector now allows unique naming of individual objects.
• Subgraphs: Use subgraphs to expand and collapse segments of your diagram just like you can expand and collapse rows in outline view.
• Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
• Multiple editing windows: You can have multiple editing windows on any one document, so you don't have to switch from canvas to canvas or zoom in and out to get your work done.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
What's New in Version 6.0.5
OmniGraffle 6.0.5 fixes a number of bugs as well as adding support for stencil searching from our online library.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGraffle.
We appreciate that you're taking the time to read these release notes. If you are enjoying OmniGraffle, please consider rating it in the Mac App Store!
• Stencil search results should now include results from our online Library, which has been seeded with stencils from the old OmniGraffle Extras page. User-submitted stencils are coming soon; if you've created any stencils that you would like to contribute, please contact us at email@example.com!
• By popular request, the scale in Page Setup once again applies to canvases as well as to print (just as it did in releases prior to version 6.0.4).
• The "Show in Finder" button should now work appropriately for downloaded stencils as a result of a search.
• Fixed a crash importing certain Visio XML documents.
• Text lists should now propagate while creating them.
• Fixed an autosave-related crash.
• Fixed a crash when right-clicking a locked layer.
• Fixed an issue downloading invalid file types from our online Library.
Wrong app! Not Pro upgrade.
Was redirected to OmniGraffle 6 Standard page for a $99 purchase when I was looking for the OmniGraffle 6 Pro upgrade for $99.
Now I have OmniGraffle Pro 5.4 and OmniGraffle Standard 6.0 on my Mac and I’m out of $99. :( >:(
I hate buggy online applications that take my money.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2000-2013 The Omni Group
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$99.99
- Pro Upgrade (with discount for prior Pro app)Free
- Pro Upgrade (with discount for prior Standard app)$49.99