By The Omni Group
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
What's New in Version 7.3
OmniGraffle 7.3 improves Presentation Mode by adding support for artboards, zoom controls, and a sidebar for navigation. Use arrow keys to navigate between artboards (left/right) and canvases (up/down). Move your mouse to the left edge of the screen to reveal the presentation sidebar. Zoom controls are available in the View menu, and keyboard shortcuts and gestures work too.
• Presenting with Artboards — Added support for presenting artboards in Presentation Mode.
• Zoom Controls when Presenting — Added the ability to zoom and pan in Presentation Mode.
• Presentation Mode Sidebar — Added a sidebar that lists canvases and artboards.
• OmniOutliner Import — Added support for OmniOutliner 5’s .ooutline file format.
• Split Screen — OmniGraffle windows can now share full screen mode with another application using Apple’s Split Screen functionality. You can even have two OmniGraffle windows sharing the same full-screen Space.
• Inspectors — Did you know you can grab individual inspectors and rearrange them? OmniGraffle 7.3 adds grab handle indicators on inspectors to make that more clear.
• Adjustable Shapes — Adjustable shape handles would often be confused with Bézier points and get stuck under resize handles. Now the adjustable shape handles have a different look and get preference when they overlap resize handles.
• Inspecting Locked Objects — Inspector fields now show values for locked objects but prevent editing until the object is unlocked.
• Aligning to Locked Objects — Now you can align unlocked objects to locked objects with the Alignment tools.
• Group Alignment — Fixed a bug causing alignment buttons to be unavailable when one item in the selection was a group.
• Performance — Fixed a memory leak that was causing poor performance on files that were open for a long period of time.
• Performance — Opening and closing the sidebar and inspectors is much smoother now.
• Text Label Performance — Typing in a text label field is no longer excruciatingly slow. The rendering dirt has been cleaned up too.
• Windows and Full Screen — Occasionally when moving documents between two different sized displays or re-opening a document on a different size display the application window wouldn’t adapt correctly. This would also occasionally occur with Full Screen mode when switching displays.
• Auto Layout — Fixed an issue with undoing Auto Layout that would sometimes cause object ID collisions.
• Text Tool — Fixed a bug causing the Text Tool to always be active when selected instead of using the “Keep tool active” Drawing Preference.
• Lines with Labels — Duplicate now includes a line’s label when the line is duplicated.
• Tooltips — Fixed a bug that caused incorrect tooltips for inspector controls.
• Hot Keys — Fixed a bug that caused the Tool Hot Keys to not appear in the Drawing Tools preference pane.
• Rendering — Cleaned up some gray highlight artifacts that would sometimes persist after selecting and moving objects.
• Subgraphs — Fixed a rendering issue with the Outline sidebar tab when editing the contents of a subgraph.
• Stability — Fixed a crash caused by switching from the Selection sidebar tab to the Layers sidebar tab with text selected on the canvas.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that would sometime occur when switching between or closing document windows.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniGraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Diagramming is now one of my favorite hobbies.
Omnigraffle is fantastic and makes better looking diagrams than any other app out there. I wasn’t a heavy user of OG6, but did own it, though I can’t tell many of the differences between the two. Nonetheless, the seemless workflow between Mac and iPad, the myriad tools and intuitive interface, and the way it takes advantage of the Magic Trackpad make it a delight worth 5 stars. It isn’t without fault though. In my workflow I use the magnet tool a lot and (snapping) gets in the way more often than not, even when I turn it off, magnets don’t go where I want them. But thats really my only main gripe.
Thanks OG Team
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2000-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Free TrialFree
- Upgrade to v7 Pro$99.99
- Unlock Standard$99.99
- Unlock Pro$199.99
- Upgrade to v7 Standard$49.99
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro$99.99
- Free upgrade to v7 ProFree
- Free upgrade to v7Free
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro with discount$49.99