Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
• Images — Fixed a bug that caused some embedded images to appear pixilated on the canvas.
• Stability — Fixed a bug that caused a crash in some documents using line hops.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
Communicate ideas through custom diagrams, blueprints, and other visuals.
I use OmniGraffle for two things - UI mockups that includes click events. These are used to show clients website concepts in both mobile and desktop format.
The second is to whip together network diagrams and explanatory charts for clients.
I’ve used Viso, XYZ Microsoft product flavor of the day, and various free online versions, and it’s almost shocking how there is no comparison. Omnigraffle rewards anyone by allowing complete novices to hop in and make an outstanding flowchart; but the minute you start peeling back the layers of tools you realize you’ll spend a lifetime leveraging this application in more and more powerful ways.
Worth many times what they charge for it. If you want free, go suffer with some other products. But if you are a professional who needs a real tool, then look no further.
Beware, they will take away your PAID version
I'm a ver occasional user of Omnigraffle, so I was very surprised to be greeted with a message saying "Your 2 week trial is up". Trial? I bought this from the app store (and it was super expensive too), so perhaps something was corrupted in my time machine restore? OK, so I deleted it and reinstalled from the Mac App store, only to discover that I no longer own it, and must pay for some stupid "upgrade" that I don't want. Special pricing? Just locate the old version (that I literally just deleted).
This company is extremely shady in their pricing model, and will lock you out of your old version. I'm deleting mine and will find something else instead.
Purchases are handled by Apple's system and you certainly should not lose access to the app. If you have more then one Apple ID then try logging in with your other ID then clicking the Restore Purchase button. If that doesn't work then our Sales team would be happy to help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Omni Group
- 93.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000-2018 The Omni Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.