By The Omni Group
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
What's New in Version 7.5
• Option + Shift to Duplicate on Axis — Holding down option and shift while dragging a selection duplicates the selection and constrains movement to either the horizontal or vertical axis.
• AppleScript — AppleScript code which assigns plain text to a shape correctly preserves the current text alignment.
• Automation Console Stability — Fixed a crash that would occur when using Undo in the Automation Console.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniGraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Disapointed Long Time User
I’ve been using Omnigraffle for over 10 years. I upgraded from 5 today, begrudgingly, because it would no longer run on High Sierra.
I had avoided upgrading because I prefered the floating menus of 5, but now that I am forced to use 7 I am very disapointed.
Frankly my biggest complaint is the UI. I have a fairly large monitor would like to be able to see all the panes at once as I could in 5 without the need to switch back and forth and back and forth. It’s painful.
- The UI is quite jumpy overall. Automatic layout is super jumpy whereas in 5 it was reasonably smoothly animated.
- Attaching arrows to magnets often takes a couple tries.
- The right pane is “context sensitive” and switches back to the first tab whenever you select a different object type than the previous. This doesn’t make ANY SENSE when I an working on the Document tab which has nothing to do with context.
- The automatic layout seems much worse than 5 and sometimes randomly stops working for a bit before starting up again.
* Lines randomly dart around things that seemingly don’t exist
* Lines to/from grouped objects are entirely ueslessly insane.
* Linked Objects randomly get placed miles apart, particularly when importing from Graphviz
- The standard shapes are much more dull
Upgraded to High Sierra and Now they want $100 more to be able to use it.
This is unbelievable. I upgraded to High Sierra and the older version I already bought and paid for no longer works. They offer a discount to get the new version that will work, but it’s still $100 for a program that quite frankly is pretty limited in scope. It’s a great program to use, but I shoudn’t have to buy it twice in the span of a couple of years. This is what is wrong with the computer industry today. They want to take your money and price gouge. I have files I have to update regularly and now I can’t. Other reputable companies will allow you to upgrade for free or support older versions—because it’s the right thing to do. I’m so disappointed with you Omnigroup!
App No Longer Works
My PAID version no longer works, won’t allow me to create new documents or open new ones. The app wont unlock, it doesnt restore the purchase. I’ve been a happy user for many years. This stinks.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 78.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2000-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Free TrialFree
- Upgrade to v7 Pro$99.99
- Unlock Standard$99.99
- Unlock Pro$199.99
- Upgrade to v7 Standard$49.99
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro$99.99
- Free upgrade to v7 ProFree
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro with discount$49.99
- Free upgrade to v7Free