Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
• Localizations and Documentation — Documentation and App Localizations have been updated to reflect recent UI changes.
• Bézier Lines — Fixed a bug that caused some Bézier lines to incorrectly draw to the center of the shape.
• Page Orientation — Fixed a bug that caused Page Setup to default to Portrait orientation when saved with a recent version of OmniGraffle.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
Communicate ideas through custom diagrams, blueprints, and other visuals.
In app purchases / upgrade does not work.
OmniGraffle took away my PAID application!
I purchased OmniGraffle 6 Pro on my previous laptop (which was already a paid upgrade from my old OmniGraffle 5 license). Upon migrating to my new workstation, I found that my license no longer applied and I was asked to purchase a pro license again for another $199 (though I swear I paid $299 once upon a time…). I was told I could continue to use OmniGraffle 6 pro or get special upgrade pricing if I just re-downloaded 6 off the App Store. However, OmniGraffle 6 isn’t available on the App store!
I have used OmniGraffle for years for both personal and professional projects and have always loved it compared to other products on the market. This licensing and upgrade policy is enough to make me change my entire workflow away from anything OmniGroup.
Omni Group: If you want to use a subscription model, use a subscription model. But if you are offering persistent licensing, make sure to leave the downloads online so you don’t anger all the customers who paid hundreds of dollars for your app! I’m sure there are plenty of people who would rather buy access to OmniGraffle on a month-by-month basis as needed by their projects if you lowered your pricing to account for a subscription model.
- The Omni Group
- 101.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000-2018 The Omni Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.