Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
• Dark Mode — OmniGraffle now supports Dark Mode on macOS Mojave 10.14.
• Control Point Size Preference — Added an option in the Appearance preference pane for the size of handles. This preference controls the size of selection handles, Bézier points, Bézier control handles, line midpoints, and magnets.
• Quick Connect — When using the Line tool, holding the command key while clicking to a connect a line to a shape will now create a magnet where you clicked, and the line will automatically connect to that magnet.
• AppleScript — Brought back support for current export settings in AppleScript and fixed a couple bugs with export properties. Also fixed a bug causing incomplete exports when calling close immediately after export.
• Performance — Improved Inspector performance when many documents are open at once.
• Undo — Fixed a couple bugs that prevented undo from working correctly with Auto Layout and with Enforce Style.
• Bézier Points — Fixed a bug that caused Bézier points to be hidden behind objects in the foreground. Now Bézier points behave like selection handles and always draw on top of other shapes so they are available to be manipulated.
• Tool Hot Keys — Fixed a bug with Tool Hot Keys that would occasionally cause them to stop working.
• Line Labels — Fixed a bug that prevented lines from connecting to the labels of other lines.
• Touch Bar — Fixed a bug that caused the slider to not track with your finger when resizing an object from the Touch Bar.
• Crows Feet — Fixed a bug with the Crows Feet line ending that prevented it from resizing on screen when the size was adjusted in the inspector.
• Export — Fixed a bug that caused the Current Canvas export to export the wrong canvas if canvases had been reordered in the document.
• Export — Fixed a bug that caused the Export Area setting to not be remembered for subsequent exports after exporting to PDF.
• Orthogonal Line Routing — Fixed some line routing bugs reported by users. Thank you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
Communicate ideas through custom diagrams, blueprints, and other visuals.
I use OmniGraffle for two things - UI mockups that includes click events. These are used to show clients website concepts in both mobile and desktop format.
The second is to whip together network diagrams and explanatory charts for clients.
I’ve used Viso, XYZ Microsoft product flavor of the day, and various free online versions, and it’s almost shocking how there is no comparison. Omnigraffle rewards anyone by allowing complete novices to hop in and make an outstanding flowchart; but the minute you start peeling back the layers of tools you realize you’ll spend a lifetime leveraging this application in more and more powerful ways.
Worth many times what they charge for it. If you want free, go suffer with some other products. But if you are a professional who needs a real tool, then look no further.
Upgrade not an upgrade - it’s a say goodbye to your documents
Like others I came from an old version of omnigraffle only to be screwed with opening past documents. Not how you should treat past customers. How do you think this is a sustainable model?
It’s clear there is a market for this software, and even more clear that omnigraffle is insanely overpriced. It’s ripe for a competitor. Any of you young software developers out there looking to make a profitable business should outright copy the main features of omnigraffle (and do it well), charge a 1/3rd of the price, and I guarantee you you’ll easily take half of their customers.
Sorry for the trouble, OmniGraffle 7 can open documents from previous versions of Graffle and if an old version of OmniGraffle doesn't run on your machine anymore then you can always use OmniGraffle 7 will open documents in read-only mode without a license. You can even export your documents to another format while in read-only mode. We certainly want you to have access to all your OmniGraffle documents!
- The Omni Group
- 93.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000-2018 The Omni Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.