By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OmniPlan: Project planning made painless.
OmniPlan is designed to help you visualize, maintain, and simplify your projects. Break down tasks, optimize the required resources, and monitor your entire plan—all at a glance. Visualize your project’s tasks in a Gantt chart or Network diagram. Automatically sync projects across multiple personal devices or collaborate with your colleagues and share every detail. Run Monte Carlo simulations to forecast milestone completion dates with varying levels of confidence. OmniPlan helps you manage projects that are as simple or complex as you need them to be—without the complexity.
• Gantt Chart — Add groups, tasks, and milestones to your project and watch OmniPlan transform the timeline of your project into a beautiful Gantt chart. The project Gantt chart graphically shows task durations, start and stop times, dependencies, resources, or resource usage by task, all on a timeline. You can visually edit tasks and create dependencies by connecting them in the Gantt view.
• NEW Network Diagram View — An elegant and easy way to rapidly prototype and visualize your project’s flow as a network diagram of nodes connected by dependencies.
• Resource Leveling: Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly and efficiently with OmniPlan’s resource management.
• NEW Leveling Priority — Define leveling priority for tasks in your project.
• Violation Resolution — If your schedule has a logical impossibility, OmniPlan will find it and suggest the best course of action to restore order.
• NEW Catch-Up and Reschedule — If everything is going as planned, bring the completion percentage of every task (or just the selected tasks) in your project up to today’s date. If you have tasks which were planned to be complete by now, but aren’t, quickly reschedule them.
• NEW Meeting Task Type — Specify if multiple resources need to work on a task independently or simultaneously.
• NEW Unlinked Duration and Effort — Set different values for a task’s effort and duration, then let OmniPlan crunch the numbers for your resource assignment percentage.
• Multiple Baselines — Take snapshots of your schedule, then compare them as your project progresses to make sure you're still on track.
• Critical Path — Flip a switch to highlight tasks that have the biggest impact on your deadline.
• NEW Display Off-Hours — Display all off-hours, holidays, and weekends in the Gantt chart.
• Change Tracking — Keep tabs on and review the changes you've made in your project so far.
In addition to the essential project management features offered in the Standard edition of OmniPlan, the Pro edition of OmniPlan provides advanced tools for complete project management. Pro is available via In-App Purchase and free to customers who purchased OmniPlan 1 for iPad or OmniPlan 2 for iOS:
• Microsoft Project Import/Export — Open Microsoft Project® 2016 (NEW!) or earlier documents directly in OmniPlan and export to Project 2013.
• NEW Monte Carlo Simulation — Run multiple simulations in seconds to forecast milestone completion dates with varying levels of confidence.
• Publish & Subscribe: Sync your entire project to the Omni Sync Server or to your own WebDAV server. Make changes to your project and sync to see those from your collaborators.
SUPPORT: If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniPlan.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
OmniPlan 3.5.2 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Microsoft Project Import — Fixed a regression in our Microsoft Project import tool that could cause some .mpp files to fail to import.
• Scheduling — “Resources Work Independently” once again correctly respects earliest resource availability.
• Stability — Fixed a bug that could cause OmniPlan to crash when opening a file with external dependencies.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to undo leveling.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniPlan.
If OmniPlan empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniPlan and make them more productive too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2012-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade (with discount)Free
- Pro Upgrade$74.99