By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OmniPlan is designed to help you visualize, maintain, and simplify your projects. Break down tasks, optimize the required resources, and monitor your entire plan—all at a glance. Visualize your project’s tasks in a Gantt chart or Network diagram. Automatically sync projects across multiple personal devices or collaborate with your colleagues and share every detail. Run Monte Carlo simulations to forecast milestone completion dates with varying levels of confidence. OmniPlan helps you manage projects that are as simple or complex as you need them to be—without the complexity.
• Gantt Chart — Add groups, tasks, and milestones to your project and watch OmniPlan transform the timeline of your project into a beautiful Gantt chart. The project Gantt chart graphically shows task durations, start and stop times, dependencies, resources, or resource usage by task, all on a timeline. You can visually edit tasks and create dependencies by connecting them in the Gantt view.
• NEW Network Diagram View — An elegant and easy way to rapidly prototype and visualize your project’s flow as a network diagram of nodes connected by dependencies.
• Resource Leveling: Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly and efficiently with OmniPlan’s resource management.
• NEW Leveling Priority — Define leveling priority for tasks in your project.
• Violation Resolution — If your schedule has a logical impossibility, OmniPlan will find it and suggest the best course of action to restore order.
• NEW Catch-Up and Reschedule — If everything is going as planned, bring the completion percentage of every task (or just the selected tasks) in your project up to today’s date. If you have tasks which were planned to be complete by now, but aren’t, quickly reschedule them.
• NEW Meeting Task Type — Specify if multiple resources need to work on a task independently or simultaneously.
• NEW Unlinked Duration and Effort — Set different values for a task’s effort and duration, then let OmniPlan crunch the numbers for your resource assignment percentage.
• Multiple Baselines — Take snapshots of your schedule, then compare them as your project progresses to make sure you're still on track.
• Critical Path — Flip a switch to highlight tasks that have the biggest impact on your deadline.
• NEW Display Off-Hours — Display all off-hours, holidays, and weekends in the Gantt chart.
• Change Tracking — Keep tabs on and review the changes you've made in your project so far.
In addition to the essential project management features offered in the Standard edition of OmniPlan, the Pro edition of OmniPlan provides advanced tools for complete project management. Pro is available via In-App Purchase and free to customers who purchased OmniPlan 1 for iPad or OmniPlan 2 for iOS:
• Microsoft Project Import/Export — Open Microsoft Project® 2016 (NEW!) or earlier documents directly in OmniPlan and export to Project 2013.
• NEW Monte Carlo Simulation — Run multiple simulations in seconds to forecast milestone completion dates with varying levels of confidence.
• NEW Auto-Effort Estimation — Think some tasks might take longer or finish earlier than expected? Let OmniPlan assign your best and worst case estimates to account for every scenario.
SUPPORT: If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniPlan.
What's New in Version 3.4
OmniPlan 3.4 for iOS introduces Brazilian Portuguese and Korean localization support and “App Lock,” an optional privacy feature for locking access to OmniPlan on your device via TouchID or a password.
• App Lock — When App Lock is enabled TouchID or the App Lock password is required to access the application. This feature is intended to add an enhanced layer of privacy, preventing access to OmniPlan's contents while your iOS device is unlocked. App Lock does not encrypt documents or block access to OmniPlan's contents via iTunes File Sharing. App Lock passwords are device specific. If the App Lock password is forgotten, deleting and reinstalling OmniPlan will disable the App Lock feature (note: local data should always be backed up before deleting and reinstalling an application to prevent data loss).
• Localizations — Added support for Brazilian Portuguese and Korean. If you notice issues in either of these newly supported languages, please let us know!
• Resources — The Equipment Resource icon now matches the other resource icons.
• Scheduling — Addressed a bug that could cause resource schedule exceptions to be ignored when exceptions were also scheduled in the project calendar.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2012-2016 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade (with discount)Free
- Pro Upgrade$74.99