Simply slide your finger from the top of the screen and see them right in the Notification Center.
With Omnistat for iOS you can see :
- device name
- device model
- current OS version
- current OS build number
- device uptime
- wifi network you're connected to
- wifi BSSID
- wifi IP address
- wifi data usage (download/upload)
- wifi download and upload speed
- mobile network carrier
- cellular IP address
- cellular data usage (download/upload)
- cellular download and upload speed
- device storage size (total, used and free)
- device RAM (total, wired, active, inactive and free)
- device CPU usage
- device CPU type
- number of CPU cores
- device CPU frequency
- running processes (iOS < 9)
- start time of every processes (iOS < 9)
- battery percentage
- battery voltage
- battery capacity (in mAh)
- battery state
- estimation of battery time remaining
- power saving mode state
• To be able to see the widgets in the notification center you should go to the 'Today' view and tap the Edit button at the bottom, then tap the + to add the widget of your choice.
• You can choose your cellular data plan in the settings and Omnistat will reset the cellular data counters according to your data plan.
Omnistat is translated in french, english, japanese, german and spanish for now.
You can contribute to the Omnistat localization here https://github.com/mattlawer/Localizable
• Updated for iPad Pro 11" and 12,9"
• Updated stats for iPad (5th & 6th generation)
• Small fixes & enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s basic for what you need
It’s basic for what you want to know about usage on the phone, but I would have have expected some more statistics for paying for an app such as this. Works great; needs more to it to support the need to buy it.
Great App great support.
It’s a handy app I look at when my iPhone starts to misbehave. Had an issue with an older version (font size) Mathieu fixed it in no time. 5 stars just for that.
App is well designed and functions as advertised.
Please add router IP address to network widget. This would provide the ability to view the external IP address and ensure one is connected to a VPN when active.
- Mathieu Bolard
- 5.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Mathieu Bolard
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.