Omron TENS app allows you to control the Avail Dual Channel Wireless TENS devices.
Avail is an electrotherapy device that is designed to help alleviate chronic muscle and joint pain on multiple body locations. It delivers proven and effective transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) technology and microcurrent therapy. Premium, contouring pads allow for discreet and convenient placement on multiple pain locations on the body. TENS is a safe and 100% drug-free treatment for pain that has been used for over 30 years by medical professionals such as physical therapists and chiropractors.
Customize your treatment with:
- 5 Pre-Programmed Body Pain Modes (lower back, shoulder, joint, arm, foot)
- 4 Massage-Like Modes (steady, knead, tap, acupuncture like)
- Microcurrent (extremely small electrical currents)
- 20 Intensity Levels to achieve optimal pain relief
- Easily pair app and devices to your smartphone via Bluetooth®
- Keep track of your pain history with the diary feature
*App designed for smartphone at this time
**For a full list of compatible devices with Omron TENS app, visit OmronHealthcare.com > Support > Apps > DeviceCompatibility
Ratings and Reviews
App can’t find device by Bluetooth
Great idea. App is really terrible. Fight with Bluetooth search device. Every time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.