By Active Network, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACTIVE On-Site allows you to quickly REGISTER and CHECK-IN participants on-site at your event (requires ACTIVEWorks Endurance). See a graphical representation of real time progress on the Event home screen and dig into Event details to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device). Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines!
* Select from open categories at the event.
* Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
* Select merchandise (when applicable) during participant registration.
* Enter in payment details or use the device camera to easily import them.
* You're done!
On-site check-in (regardless of network connectivity):
* Quickly locate registrants with the new QR scanner that works with ACTIVEWorks Endurance.
* Predictively search for registrants who forgot their QR confirmation email by name, team name, email address, or phone number.
* Easily view registrant details: name, email address, birth date, team name, category, and price type description.
* View custom questions & answers.
* Quickly see if merchandise has been purchased or not.
* Assign/edit a bib number manually or via QR scanner.
* Check waiver status and after signing, mark waivers as signed.
* You're done!
What's New in Version 3.8.1
- iOS 10 Support
- Now configure check-in settings from ACTIVEWorks Endurance
- New progress bar shows status of check-in database setup
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Active Network, LLC
- © Active Network, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.