Oncolens is a unique mobile and web-based platform that enables physicians to discuss and develop a treatment plan for their cancer patients in real-time. Oncolens replaces the need for an in-person tumor board or curbside consult by enabling the provider to explain a case to a panel of practitioners through a few quick taps on the phone. The panel can respond in seconds or at their own convenience. The panel may include vital specialties like genetics, clinical trial coordinators, care coordinators, pathology and radiology allowing for multi-disciplinary decision making.
Hospital and cancer committee officials seeking to obtain or maintain their hospital CoC certifications derive tremendous savings through the use of Oncolens by reducing the time currently invested in managing in-person or virtual tumor boards and subsequent reporting to the CoC.
Oncolens is provided to practitioners through their hospital or practice facility. Once you download the app, please login with the username and password provided by your hospital or practice administrator.
• Structured case definitions: Utilize pre-defined variables and pre-populated pathologies and regimens to describe a patient case in seconds
• Customizable practitioner networks: As a user, you get to define who you want to send a case to. It may be a tumor board for one of the hospitals you work at, or a set of experts you select.
• Streamlined Workflows: Oncolens enables a case to be directed to the right specialists for additional information such as images or lab reports (pathology, radiology and genetics) without manual intervention, providing incredible savings to the practice or hospital.
- Image rendering issue on various screens.
- Remove Null values appearing with case details
- Add an icon of 1024 resolution
Ratings and Reviews
It is outstanding for Cancer Conferences
It works great just like the website.
- LynkCare LLC
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016-2017 LynkCare LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.