Oncology Board Review has been expertly adapted from the popular “Oncology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A” book. This dynamic study tool is a concise, outline-based guide covering the topics that appear on the Medical Oncology Certification Exam. This second edition has been thoroughly revised to include new treatment regimens, clinical guidelines, and other updates impacting the field and reflected on the test.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 230+ practice questions with detailed explanations
• E-book of “Oncology Board Review, Second Edition: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A’’
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Unlimited access to ALL 124 categories, including:
• Hematologic Malignancies
• Aerodigestive Malignancies
• Endocrine Malignancies
• Breast Cancer
• Genitourinary Malignancies
• Gastrointestinal Malignancies
• Central Nervous System Malignancies
• Gynecologic Malignancies
• Cancer of Unknown Primary
• Genetics and Tumor Biology
• Supportive and Palliative Care
• Bone Marrow Transplantation
The coverage spans all hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, beginning with the epidemiology, and followed by the etiology and risk factors of the disease, staging, signs and symptoms, diagnostic criteria, indications for treatment, prognostic factors, treatment recommendations, and special considerations. Each practice question is coupled with detailed rationales is the perfect go-to, quick review for any trainee preparing for initial certification and for oncologists preparing for MOC recertification.
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 131.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Springer Publishing Company.
- In-App Purchases
- Oncology Board Review Premium $84.99
- Oncology Board Review E-Book $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.