When your child is sick – everything can be (and more often than not, is) a blur. When did you give that last dose of medication? Was it ibuprofen or acetaminophen? What is the right dose for each of these? And when is it safe to give the next dose? It's a lot of information to remember, and keep track of, amidst a stressful situation, and the outcome of a possible mistake is disconcerting.
OnCure is your easy-to-use, pediatrician approved tool to keep an accurate medication schedule for your child when they are sick. You DON'T need to remember anything, set reminders, take notes, or even update other caregivers! OnCure does it all for you. We will notify you of the right dose and timing and seamlessly update all other caregivers so that everyone is kept on the same page.
You are invited to experience the benefits of OnCure for free, for the duration of the first episode of sickness of your child.
Following that, the one-time payment unlocks unlimited use of the app for future episodes as well as tracking multiple children at the same time.
- Age and Weight based dosing information for over the counter pain and fever medications
- Age based visual and verbal reminders of the right type of medicine and measuring tools (infant drops, children's suspension, chewable tablets, syringes and medicine cups)
- Schedule builder for future doses and timely reminders for when new doses can be given
- Each new available dose can be postponed for up to one hour, and the schedule will be updated accordingly
- Choose between all three existing options for over the counter fever and pain medicine: acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or alternating between the two; you can change that choice anytime.
- Was your child prescribed a medication? Add information about the prescription and get reminders for that medication as well, for a complete schedule of all the medicine your child is getting.
- Add the people you trust (significant other, grandparent, babysitter etc.) as caregivers, and have them seamlessly synced and updated. No need to text or call, no confusion or mistakes. Added caregivers DO NOT NEED TO PAY TO USE THE APP.
OnCure is based on publicly available FDA’s and manufacturers’ guidelines for the use of over the counter fever reducers in infants and children. It is also thoroughly reviewed and approved by Dr. Justin Smith, M.D., a pediatrician and a father of 3, and will continue to be reviewed to make sure you get the accurate and most up to date instructions for YOUR child, every time.
IMPORTANT: OnCure is here to help you give your child over the counter medicine safely and with ease. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. Always make sure you are following your pediatrician's instructions and reading carefully all of the information and instructions provided with the medicine by manufacturers or your pharmacy. Please read our Terms and Conditions for complete information.
Have any questions? Need technical support? Email us at email@example.com.
OnCure gets a face lift! We have added many new features to make your OnCure assistant more useful and valuable.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, but the app keeps backing out
It’ll ask if I gave my son the medication and when I try to confirm it just cuts back to the home screen smh.
Developer Response ,
Hello Wrightmom502, thanks for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you encountered this technical issue, and want to solve it for you as quickly as possible. Can you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will start taking care of this right away.
Handy, useful, accessible
Really love how easy to use and handy this app is! All dosage information for commonly used meds is provided in the app which is great, since I never remember off the top of my head.
I switch off kid duties with my partner, this really helped us get synced on who gave medications to our daughter and when.
- Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018, Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Episodes $1.99
- OnCure Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.