Use One Chat for the chatting like a boss in one app for:-
WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Slack, Twitter and chat for Tinder, HipChat, GroupMe, Fleep.
A simple app practical ways to connect to the messaging services with your iPad using the app "One Chat"
▸ Send and receive Photos, Videos, doc, PDF..etc
▸ Get in-app respective Notifications alerts.
▸ Add and remove messaging services from the side menu.(Pro)
▸ Lock the app with Touch ID or passcode. (Pro)
▸ Customize notification as per your requirement.
▸ Shows notifications badges for individual services.
▸ Lightweight all, with minimum installation size.
▸ Easy to use user-interface(UI) and user-experience(UX)
The upcoming update for PRO users:
▸ Instagram, Skype, MySMS, IRC, TweetDeck, Yahoo, QQ, WeChat, RocketChat, VK, Hangouts and more.
▸ Schedule message to send them at a planned time.
▸ Use Multiple parallel accounts of any service.
- More chat services, suggestions most welcome.
- And much more.
>>>>>>>> Download Now for Free<<<<<<<<
• Monthly Pro Feature
• Quarterly Pro Feature
• Half yearly Pro Features
• Yearly Pro Features
• All subscription includes:
- Enable Multiple messaging Services
- Passcode protection with touch ID (Privacy Mode)
- Removal of Ads.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. Using more than two messaging services and app lock features requires purchase.
2. One Chat is a wrapper app, combining all the messaging services.
One Chat is a third party App. The developer of this software is not affiliated with WhatsApp Inc. Facebook Inc. Telegram Inc. Slack Inc. Twitter Inc. Tinder Inc. in any way.
• New services added: HipChat, GroupMe, Fleep.
• Improved page loading.
• Bug Fixes.
• Optimized performance.
Upcoming messaging services in next updates:
WeChat, QQ, Skype, ICQ, Discord, FBPage, RocketChat, MySMS, TweetDeck, Steam chat.
• Performance improvement.
• New messaging services added: Yahoo, VK chat, Hangouts.
• Notification optimised.
• Fixed App start bug.
• Fixed WhatsApp message display bug.
• Added new services
• Major bug fix
• Performance improvement
• Added subscription to more services and multiple accounts option.
Messaging Services available are:
WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Slack, Twitter, chat for Tinder, HipChat, GroupMe, Fleep and more coming soon.
If you like the app, please review and rate the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This is definitely in my list of must have apps for iOS. Just started using this app and it has eliminate my need to get a separate Facebook Messenger, telegram, etc app. Everything is in one place and its easy and enjoyable to use. Very good app, I'd definitely recommend.
Does what it is supposed to do, you can use your WhatsApp not only on you phone but also with other devices, no problems occured at all.I'm very happy to have found this app after searching for it for a long time. Thank you!
Thanks to the application I did not feel bored anymore, I could chat with my friends for hours, so glad we had many things to share with each other.
- AppYogi Software
- 18.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 AppYogi Software
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Pro Subscription $14.99
- Monthly Pro Subscription $2.99
- Quarterly Pro Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.