One Drop Diabetes Management
By Informed Data Systems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
One Drop | Mobile is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help you manage your diabetes.
* Featured in App Store as a “Best New App,” and TechCrunch, The Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, Inc., YAHOO! Finance, The Guardian UK, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk (http://diabetes.co.uk/), DiabetesMine, and more
* Winner of "Best Design" @ LAUNCH 2015 & “Best Alumni” @ LAUNCH 2016
* “It has been a huge help in lowering my HBA1C.” - jayhickey1
* “As a T1d for the last 52 years, this is the best app I've seen. My A1c dropped .5 point to 6.1 during that time.” - MoeGig
One Drop | Premium and Plus are monthly subscription services that include:
* One Drop | Chrome: A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that syncs data directly with the One Drop | Mobile app
* Test Strips: All the test strips you need delivered direct to your door
* One Drop | Experts: Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach via in-app chat
... all for less than a monthly co-pay. No insurance, prescriptions, appointments, or hassles.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in Settings.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS 3 App
* Log glucose, meds, food, and activity directly from your Apple Watch
* View your Daily Goals Progress and Glucose in Range right on your wrist
Scheduled Medication Reminders
* Get reminders to take all your meds (including non-diabetes meds) on time every time
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
* Log temp basals right from the home screen
Automatic Carb Counting
* Search for foods and One Drop tallies the carbs for you
* Build and save favorite meals
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Tap on your daily stats for a summary of your progress over time
* Swipe left on your timeline to see how much time you spend in range
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French, and Russian
* Access region-specific food libraries for: Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
* Join a worldwide community of people with diabetes
* Tap on Community tab to see everyone’s moments
* Community Ambassadors share all their moments publicly
* Everyone else shares everything anonymously: privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
* Check out the News tab for diabetes news, recipes, and community data
What's New in Version 3.9.2
iOS 11 Support!
Augmented Reality (AR) Data Visualizations
* Visualize your Daily Moments and Glucose in Range graphs in AR.
* To check it out: tap on your stats, then tap on the cube icon in the upper right
iOS 11 Health App Enhancements
* One Drop now reads and writes insulin data.
As with every update, we've also improved stability and performance, continued to build on the underlying platform for future development, and fixed some minor bugs.
Many thanks to everyone who's sent us feedback. We make changes based on what you write in, so please let us know what you think! Just email email@example.com.
And if you love One Drop, please take a minute to write a review. We appreciate your support!
Great program and even better with the one drop meter
I'm new to diabetes and was recently diagnosed. The app gives you a great way to see if your blood sugar is trending up or down based on what you eat. The logging is easy and the scan the barcode is fantastic. Much better than the others. Save money by going on the subscription plan. Well worth it. Also their support and coaching is excellent. I have been able to keep my sugar levels in check because of this app and their meter. It's a life saver in every sense of the word.
It's a work in progress
• Needs a way to input food, especially since the database is extremely limited. I used the barcode scanner for a Trader Joe's item, and it was not found and a manual search had something similar, but no way to edit the actual carb/calorie info for the type I was eating.
• Need the ability to put notes on medications. I would like to know why I am only giving myself half doses.
I have just started using this app consistently, and I am going to give it a real shot since they incorporated dexcom data. I will review again later.
Program is easy to use. I have been logging what I eat and it has been a real eye opener. I have been able to loose weight by being mindful of what I eat. I like the overall way the program works. I love how you can tie your Apple Watch information into the program.
I do not like the way it counts carbs. It does not deduct fiber or any portion of sugar alcohols. I wish they would also add fats, and other nutritional information.
I would recommend this program.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 122 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Informed Data Systems, Inc
- © Copyright 2017 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.