One Drop Mobile is an award-winning app loaded with features to help you achieve great results!
“Just had my bloodwork done and my A1C has dropped from 5.9% to 5.6%, which puts me in normal range. I was at 6.1% before starting One Drop. I’m also at my lowest weight at 168 lbs. Yay!” - JL
“I’m very excited! My A1C went from 10.7% a little over 4 months ago to 5.7% today!” -CM
“Diabetes is so much less stressful with One Drop! THANK YOU!!!” - KE
App Store as a “Best New App,” TechCrunch, The Washington Post, CNN, Time Magazine, Fortune, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, YAHOO! Finance, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk, DiabetesMine, and more!
Since 2017, One Drop has published and presented 15 peer-reviewed studies, demonstrating the platform's effectiveness in lowering A1C in just a few weeks.
The One Drop platform also includes:
* A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that sends readings to the One Drop app.
* All the test strips you need, delivered direct to your door.
* Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in app settings.
FREE APP FEATURES
Personal Diabetes Assistant
* Personalized daily schedule delivered to you each day.
* Schedule reminders to help you stay on track.
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, activity, weight, blood pressure, and more — all in one place.
Insights & Advice
* AI-powered technology predicts your future blood sugar trends.
* Personalized recommendations on how to keep blood sugars in your target range.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Fitbit, Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Nike+, Strava, Qardio, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings, and more!
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS App
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, and activity using your Apple Watch.
* View your daily stats, including goal progress and in-range glucose readings.
World’s Largest Food Database
* Search library or scan barcodes to find foods.
* One Drop automatically calculates carbs and other nutrition data.
* Build and save favorite meals for future use.
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Daily, weekly, and monthly views show how close you are to reaching your goals!
* Swipe left on home screen (Insight tab) to see how often your blood sugars are in-range.
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates to match your pump.
* One Drop automatically logs and adds pump data to your daily insulin totals.
* Add temp basals from the home screen (Today tab).
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German, and French.
* Region-specific food libraries available for: China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and many more!
* Join a worldwide community of people living and thriving with diabetes.
* Check out our Ambassadors — users like you who have volunteered to share all their data in real time.
* Visit the News tab for breaking diabetes news, recipes, and community data.
Thanks to your feedback we’ve optimized some of the latest features.
One Drop Menu: Now you can log a moment or set a reminder with one tap. No extra steps!
Scheduled Meds: Medication reminders scheduled for the same time will appear in one push notification. All meds can be confirmed in-app or with a single tap from the push notification. Easily adjust dosage (for boluses) and time taken when confirming any medication reminder.
BG in Range: We’ve brought back percentages for 7 Day Blood Glucose in Range Graph and corresponding detail view (14 Day).
New Features in 4.1
Home Screen: Customize your daily checklist using the One Drop menu (bottom right hand corner). Schedule daily or weekly reminders to track BG, meds, weight, and more. Tap any item on your daily checklist to mark as done. Completed items will appear under ‘Done’ as well as in the ‘Insight’ tab. Your checklist will refresh everyday.
Insight: This tab should look familiar! View daily and weekly averages, and scroll through all your One Drop data.
Don’t see the new home screen yet? Hold tight! We are slowly rolling out this release to all iOS users in the coming weeks.
This release also provides improved app stability and performance, and fixed minor bugs.
Many thanks to everyone who's sent us feedback. We make changes based on what you write in, so please let us know what you think! Just email email@example.com.
And if you love One Drop, please take a minute to write a review. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Great but needs some improvement
I recently came across this app and instantly downloaded it for my wife, she used the app for a couple days and said she really liked it so we subscribed to the unlimited plan, meter came way before it said in the notice. One thing she could really use in the app is customizable setting to have the app do the insulin calculations for her. For example she checks her numbers it syncs to the app then she has to close the app and open the calculator and figure out the amount of insulin would be great if you could put in the math and the app do that for her. So she checks her numbers the app displays the reading then a notification or something goes to correct this take “2” units of insulin, or eat this 30g of carbs basically eliminate the need to close the app and use the calculator. That’s the only thing I could think of that could use the app other than that 10/10 great app and cheap too!!
Latest update hid some vital features...
I’ve been using this app for the better part of a year now. The recent update provides a new way of doing what you could do before.
The snap shot of the last 7 days, 30 days a prior months averages was not removed, but how it’s accessed is not intuitive. On the insight tab, tap the daily summary and the timeline snapshot will show. I stumbled upon this and was happy to see it was still there. For me, this snapshot is why I log everything. It helps keep me on track and shows when I’m starting to slip. I had dinged One Drop for removing this with the upgrade, but adjusted my rating now that I found it again. Please do not remove this feature!
The other is a minor inconvenience, but when entering meds, meals, exercise there used to be a “NOW” button that grabbed current date and time and did not require one to scroll to those values. It’s a little thing, but now that it’s gone it really miss it.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Happy Friday! Thank you for your awesome feedback! Just so you know, the "Now" button is still available everywhere you log. Need more assistance? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
The best app there is!!
I looked at several apps but none of them come close!
Complete tracking of everything. The logging feature for food is the best. Save your common meals, easily adjust portions, search the extensive database to add foods, even use the built in barcode scanner! Now use Siri Shortcuts to add meals. Connects to health app seamlessly, logs weight from iHealth Bluetooth scale or enter manually. Track a1c, carbs, calories, insulin intake, medications, even activity! This truly motivated me to take my type 2 diabetes seriously. From July to October I got my a1c from 8.0 to 6.4, my weight from 305 to 278. Medications did most of it but understanding portions and the easy logging made a tremendous difference.
I can’t thank the developers enough! My only wish would be to have the one drop meter and strips covered and paid by my Medicare insurance. Still, the free to use app is far and away the best I have seen.
- Informed Data Systems, Inc
- 170 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.