One Drop for Diabetes Management
By Informed Data Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of "Best Design" @ LAUNCH 2015.
“Great app with beautiful design and awesome features.” - rupakg
"It has been a huge help in lowering my HBA1C.” - jayhickey1
Featured in iTunes App Store as a “Best New App,” and TechCrunch, The Washington Post, Gizmodo, Engadget, YAHOO! Finance, The Guardian UK, 9-5 Mac, Med City News, Diabetes.co.uk, DiabetesMine, and more. “Best Alumni” @ LAUNCH 2016. Selected by Apple as a CareKit partner.
Track what's important in diabetes — Glucose, Food, Meds, and Activity — all in one place. One Drop makes managing diabetes an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, keeps you mindful, and helps to motivate.
One Drop is available in English, Arabic عَرَبِيّ and Chinese 汉语.
Simple, Intuitive Logging
- One touch logging for glucose, food, meds, and activity
- Save & share pictures, notes, tags, and tips with every moment
- See everything displayed beautifully in your timeline
Seamless Data Integration
- All blood glucose, activity, and food data available via Apple Health is automatically synced and added to your One Drop timeline
- Sync data from Dexcom G4 Platinum with Share; Dexcom G5 CGM systems via Apple Health
- Sync data from other Bluetooth-enabled handheld blood glucose monitors like OneTouch Verio Sync; AccuCheck Aviva Connect; iHealth Wireless Blood Glucose Meter; iHealth Align Blood Glucose Monitor and more via Apple Health
Automatic Carb Counting
- The largest built-in database of verified food and nutrition data
- Find your foods & One Drop automatically tallies up the carbs
Automatic Scheduled Daily Meds & Reminders
- Set up your basal insulin doses, oral medications, etc. for automatic logging
- Receive reminders to take your scheduled meds on time, every time
- One Drop is a sharing platform that enables us all to learn from each other
- Community tab shows everyone’s stuff
- Show your appreciation with a “like”
- Leave a sticker – OMG!
- Leave a “pro-tip” for others to learn from
- Share everything anonymously
- Privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
Instant Reports You Can Share
- Instantly create an easy-to-understand report you can email, text message, or print and share with your doctor, caregiver, or family member
- Daily, weekly, and monthly stats
- Average blood glucose, total insulin, total carbs, and total activity displayed right above your timeline.
- Know where you are today, how far you’ve come, and where you want to go
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
- Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
- Log temp basals right from the home screen
Apple Watch App
- All the simplicity of One Drop right on your watch
Questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at just at onedrop dot today
What's New in Version 3.4
This release includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements:
Export your report data as CSV
* Want to create your own reports using One Drop data? Now you can!
* Go to Settings > Reports
Count your steps!
* We've improved step tracking for more accurate counts.
Improved Apple Watch app
* Now you can enter decimal points when logging from your Watch.
As with every update, we've also improved stability and performance, continued to build on the underlying platform for future development, and also fixed some minor bugs.
Many thanks to everyone who's sent us feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve, so please keep it coming. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you love One Drop, please take a minute to write a review. We appreciate your support!
I have learned more about my diabetes in the last few weeks since I installed the app. I look forward to growth of the service and application.
Update: I am still using this app daily and the app keeps getting better with each update.
I signed up for this the day it was announced. I wanted to help by giving my information so that maybe one day diabetes could be cured.
The program does not read what is in apple health correctly. It might work if you manually enter every item, but it does NOT take what was put into apple health by your watch, or other programs like myfitnesspal or lose it. All statistics have been wrong since the first day!! Do not give this information to your doctor!!!!
Works great, Watch and docs need help
The iPhone app works as advertised, and integrates with the Apple Health app very seamlessly and nicely. Good design for manual input and tracking. Lots of helpful data is presented, and it is the best diabetes app I have found.
The Watch app is more problematic, as entering in the information takes a lot of time and practice to "spin" the dial to the correct glucose reading.
The input from the Watch to the iPhone app works about 75% of the time. Even with the iPhone unlocked, the One Drop app open, and less than 12 inches apart, be prepared to enter the data into the iPhone because pressing the Save bottom on the Watch will fail to transfer the reading one quarter of the time.
One Drop also offers a test kit (Premium) that includes a Bluetooth meter, test strips and a refill system. Following the manual instructions exactly, it would not pair.
The meter did not show up under Bluetooth settings, nor did it appear in the app. There is an undocumented step (clicking on the Premium button) that completes the pairing process.
Be aware that they are working on a revised paper manual and they will be adding an electronic guide which apparently will be included in a future release of the app.
The good news is that the company has a great response time when using the built-in Feedback link. My emails were responded to very quickly and professionally.
With better pairing documentation, an electronic manual and better AppleWatch input method, the app would be 5 stars in my book!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 87.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Informed Data Systems, Inc
- © Copyright 2015 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.